Masquerade: Chapter Six

I find my way back to Cass and D. I look angry and they can obviously tell. Cassie comes up to be and puts and arm around me and asks what's wrong. I tell her the whole story and she says "Oh-Mai-gawd that bitch thinks she can get away with that bullshit? Hell naw. I'm gonna swerve on that nigger". I go "Hey, cool it Cass, it's fine I mean she just has to come to the arty that's it! It's worth it!...." I get the shoes out and show them. Cassie gasps and starts fan girdling about how much she loves them! Dechel says they are totally appropriate for the dress and I will look lovely! I purchase my dress and my shoes, now all I need is some jewelry, but ill deal with that tomorrow. I hug D goodbye and me and Cassie get in my cheetah print Lamborghini.

I ask her where she wants to go to dinner, she said "anywhere I can wear my new dress I'm ready to look fuego!" I reply to her "I would Hun, but I can't take a chance of ruining mine! Mine has to look perfect and gorgeous so that I can impress Drake!". We decide to go to a secluded Italian restaurant that's family owned so that the paparazzi couldn't find us and harass us. I pull on the door and the aroma of fresh garlic and tomato sauce hit me as I walk into the tiny bungalow. Cassie isn't far behind. As I walk in I take my sun glasses off and flip my hair back. The waitress recognizes us and starts to freak out and starts saying "OMG OMG OMG IT'S CASSIE AND NICKI MINAJ!!!! EVERYONE EVERYONE COME OUT COME OUT". Cass and I look at each other and start laughing. I tell him to calm down and to treat us just like any other customer.

I look at the menu and immediately know that I want the classic spaghetti and meatballs. When our waitress comes over she introduces herself as "Pheobe" and takes our drink orders. I get a glass of their finest white wine and Cassie gets some iced tea. We talk about Drake for a while and then we talk about our schedules this week. I have to record 2 new songs for "Pink Friday: The Pink Print" and she has a music video to shoot. Our food comes shortly and we start munching on our food.

We get back in my Lamborghini and I tell my driver, named Vinnie, to take Cassie home then to go to my mansion. We drop Cass by her front yard and then he and I talk for the thirty minute ride to my house about what happened during my day. I get a text from SB that reads "Hey Nic! Remember to be at the recording studio at 9:00am sharp tomorrow!". I reply to him confirming that I will in fact be there by saying "Yes sir! Ill be there! Can't wait to record!"