Masqurade: Chapter Three

I walk into a store that I have never heard of with Cassie by my side. I'm wearing my favorite blonde wig with the beach curls, which I styled perfectly this morning, my pink jacket I got custom made with the word "Barbz" neatly embroidered on the back, and some long and tight black pants that hug my curves, my favorite slippers, and my big movie star style sun glasses. Cassie is by my side with her beautiful hair style, the right side shaved and the other perfectly groomed and colored a honey brown. She is clothed in a tight long sleeve purple shirt and jeans (I'm not a particularly big fan of jeans, but whatever), some gorgeous flats, and sunglasses identical to mine. I look around the store searching for Dechel and while looking I see a dress that catches my eyes. It's a royal blue cocktail dress, perfectly decorated with unique patterns made with strips of the beautiful fabric. Small light blue stones made up the waist line of the beautiful gown. I pick it up and turn it around, I smile with joy as I see it has no back and I think to myself "Perfect! It's sexy and beautiful enough to me!".

I run over to Cassie and show her the dress. She gave me a strange look and said to me "Hun, its beautiful, but is that your size?" I look down worriedly at the dress's tag and my heart dropped, I saw it was about 2 sizes too big. I sigh, but keep it with me, thinking I may get some alterations if worse comes to worse.

I spot Dechel and walk over to him. "Hey D!" I say as I throw my arms around him as a hug. While I'm hugging him he says "Hello Nicki! Nice to see you..... Whatcha got there?". I show him the gorgeous dress and he seems unsure about the dress and finally confirms my suspicions as he announces "Well first of all Nic, it's obviously too big and quite frankly it's not your style". Discouraged I snap back "Whatever, I'm gonna try it on anyways". Cassie pulls me aside and whispers to me "Nicki, be nice, he's just here to help". I go back over to him and we start pondering through the store.

Dechel had me try on about 10 dresses but not one of them lived up to my expectations, one was long and black with a slit up the side, too boring. One was short gold with ruffles, just ew. He even put me in a ratchet green one with a poof in it, I'm not a fucking fairy grandmother. Cassie found a dress that was absolutely perfect on her. It was a over-the-knee length dress. It was colored a light, but noticeable pink and it is covered with gorgeous sequins. It had more sequins at the top, but as you got to the bottom they slowly faded away. I on the other hand had no luck and I was getting quite annoyed with being in this stupid shop.

I ditched my little group for a while and went into the area I found my blue dress. I spotted something purple out of my peripherals and I spun myself around to face it. That was my dress. It was light purple that had cut outs right below the bust on both sides, showing a bit of skin. Around the oval cut outs were pink outlines. It had one shoulder and on the shoulder it featured many small clear crystals, it was perfect. Now for the moment of truth. I looked down at the tag and to my joy it was just my size! Now to get Dechel's approval.... Oh boy.