Masquerade: Chapter Two

I walked into my living room and sat down on my perfectly pink velvet couch to match my light pink carpet. I call up my best girl, Cassie, and I wait and count the rings before she answers. One. Two. Three. Four. Five. Cassie's voice was husky for a girl, but too high pitched for a boy. Cassie had an amazing voice and I absolutely love to sing with her, since our voices sound like perfection together. I hear as she answered with a soft "Hello?". I reply quickly and say "Hey girl! I got so,e news!". Cassie has anticipation in her voice as she says "OMG SPILL NIC! WHAT IS IT?!?". I build up the suspense and wait a few seconds before saying to her "Drake invited me to his party on Saturday!!!!". "OMG YOU HAVE TO LET ME COME WITH YOU! OMG THIS IS SO EXCITING!!!!" She replied with obvious joy seasoned in her tone. "I know boo! You gotta go shopping with me and we can get our hair did together!" I say excitedly as I plan in my head what I should wear and how to do my make-up. "You know I will hunny! We gotta go shopping tomorrow! I'll talk to you later today though, I gotta get moving and do some of my "chores", kisses!" She says as a goodbye. "Bye cass!" I say.

I open up my address book and search for my stylist's number. I flip through A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K, L, got it M! Dechel Mckillian! I call him and explain the situation to him and he agrees to meet me and Cassie at his favorite store!