VII

——♡——

"i hope you won't let her die this time."

——♡——

Na Aegyo's kiss made you walk on the clouds and see the stars. They were colorful. Her hand slid from your back to your waist as she was pushing you until you were lying on the couch. Your hand on her nape pressed Aegyo to yourself more. When she huffed, Aegyo's lips were barely touching yours, which you figured out she was smiling.

"You want me that bad?" She asked with a low tone as she was moving to your neck. Everything she told you and did to you was giving you goosebumps. Probably your answer to her question was positive.

Aegyo stopped and lifted her head up. You opened your eyes at the same time only to see the confused expression on her face. Her eyebrows furrowed as she stood up. "Is everything okay?" You asked.

"There was something urgent about my car, I completely forgot. I need to go. Will you be okay with that?" She spoke in one breath.

Rather than worrying about yourself, you worried about Aegyo going out when it was raining. You just nodded. "Great. I'll be quick." She asked and rushed towards the door. You watched her grabbing her coat and leaving you in her house.

Now you were more confused than her. Was it really that important to leave in the middle of make out session? You focused on the serie in front of you while your cheeks got red.

In the meantime, Aegyo was following the figure in all black in the sky. She gritted her teeth and pushed herself to move faster. Appearing in front of her opponent, she grabbed the person and pulled her down until they hit the paved ground. A huge hole caused by their collision freaked others around out.

"Narae?" Aegyo growled as her grip on Narae's throat tightened.

"Long time no see, huh?" She barely spoke. Her hand tapped on Aegyo's hand. "Remove."

Aegyo cautiously let her go. She would never trust Narae again. Both of them stood up while people surrounding them were watching the scene. Y/N will definitely find this out, Aegyo thought. She held her hand in the air, erasing everyone's memory and the camera footage, then she fixed the ground.

"You seem you've lost nothing from your position when you had committed something wrong." Narae half smirked.

"Jealous much?" Aegyo asked then added, "Because you don't know how to make deal?" Aegyo watched Narae's smile fading away. She walked towards Aegyo who was anticipating one sudden move from Narae. "Why were you spying on us?"

Ignoring the question, Narae walked around Aegyo. "You've found her again." Narae sighed and shook her head. "I guess soulmates are meant to be find their way back to each other." Aegyo got annoyed when Narae put her hand on Aegyo's shoulder and got closer to her ear. "I cheer for you two, though. I hope you won't let her die this time."

"Narae!" Aegyo shouted behind Narae. She stopped walking and turned to Aegyo. "Don't make me chase you again. You'll regret it."

Brazen backstabber.

The clock read 12.45 a.m. "Is the bed comfortable?" Aegyo asked as she sat down on the right side of the bed, leaning her back against the bed board.

You hummed. All of your muscles relaxed beneath the blanket. The coziness was calling you to sleep. Still, you forced yourself to speak. "Did you know that I always feel this familiarity with you?" Aegyo solely looked at you and saw you smiling. "Crazy."

"What is crazy?" She asked.

Your eyes fluttered. "This whole soulmate thing. We don't experience meeting someone, deciding to date them. We don't come to conclusion that that person is the right one for us. The opposite is how it works in the other places in the world. However in Seoul, we are born with the red thread around our pinky finger,  wait until we are eighteen and then it connects to our soulmate. It is guaranteed; there is no other question mark in our head. We don't try hard to work it out or fail in a relationship."