V

——♡——

"we are sitting here. unkissed. it's torturous."

——♡——

"Yesterday," you said right after sipping from your latte, "I went on a date with my soulmate."

Yoonhee smiled with astonishment. "So you've encountered them." She stated. "Why didn't you tell me?" She asked pushing your shoulder jokingly. You filled her in with everything happened. Yoonhee attentively listened until you finished. "All that experiences, feelings, things you shared... How do you feel now?"

You pressed your lips together and your eyes fixated on the coffee. "Scared. I am scared because while we were getting to know each other, I heard that "click" sound so many times."

Yoonhee furrowed her eyebrows as she fixed her red curtain bang. "In my perspective, this should be something relieving. Why do you feel scared? What makes you feel that way?"

You lifted your head up and your eyes locked on hers. I am dying, Yoonhee.

You exhaled and messaged your right temple. "I don't know. Maybe this was all so sudden and new."

"Could be." Yoonhee mumbled. Then her eyes shone. "We can go on double dates." She exclaimed while prolonging the "s".

You looked down and smiled. "Why not?"

*

"Are you going to tell him?" Professor Seo asked you. You shook your head. "I see. I have to go. See you around." He patted on your shoulder. You bowed down, then opened the door of your father's hospital room.

Your father took off his eyes of the TV and smiled at you. "Oo, look who came."

"I left early today so I came here to see you." You looked at the basket you brought the last time. It was empty. "Great, you've finished all your fruit."

He turned to left to look at the basket. "I didn't. I shared it with the nurses and the doctor." You giggled and nodded. He noticed your string. "It appeared." He said.

Smiling, "Yes. I've met my soulmate," you said. "She is nice and kind."

"Y/N." Your father said. Analysing his voice, he was not going to say something good. He patted on the empty space of the bed, signalling you to sit down. And you did. "I know I am running out of time. Everytime the doctors or nurses come in, I can sense their pitiful emotions towards me. I feel weak day by day. So, I have a wish." He held both of your hands. "I would like to meet your soulmate. I want to see who is going to take care of my sweet daughter. That way I can go more peacefully."

You squeezed his hand. Tears were already forming up. "Don't say that!" You pouted like a little child.

"Please. Make it happen. I don't want anything else." He smiled.

"Alright. I promise I will introduce Aegyo to you."

*

"Please let me live. Please." The man begged while swinging his legs. He was terrified of looking down.

Aegyo smiled. "Now you understand the importance of life." Her grip on the man's neck tightened. The man chocked and made strange sounds. "What? I cannot hear you."

The man was still bewildered by how Aegyo was holding him on the edge of a building without struggling nor falling. His hands on her wrist was begging for her to show mercy. Aegyo's tight grip loosened. "Get your dirty hands off of me. You held a scissors against her throat with these hands."