Chapter Four

"Are you taking me somewhere so you can harvest my organs and then eat them?" I ask my kidnapper trying to focus on not stumbling over my own feet.

"Depends. Would you be into that?" Ezra chuckles as he leads me somewhere by my hand.

"Absolutely not." I scoff when he stops and pulls my blindfold off. "Why? Are you?"

Even though the blindfold is off his fingers remain on my face and he grins. "We're here Tonoya."

He moves out of my way and I laugh mainly because he's taken me to the skate park of all places but also because he ignored my question which means he probably has some questionable kinks that I need to find out.

"Why are we here?" I ask as he pulls me along towards the ramp.

"I'm going to teach you how to skate." He says casually.

"Right." I say sarcastically. "I'm sorry to break it to you but that's not happening."

Once we get to the flat surface he puts his skateboard down and gestures for me to stand on it. Its black on the top and at the bottom completely covered with stickers of music artists and butterflies. I stare at him with wide eyes and he looks back at me patiently. As if he expects me to get on that thing. I have two left feet and would most likely break my neck and that would not be cute.

"What are you waiting for?" Ezra asks me laughing a little.

"Are you serious?" I raise my eyebrows at him. "I am not getting on that thing."

"What? Why not?" He laughs again pulling me towards him so that I was in front and he could push me backwards onto the death trap.

I fight in his arms, struggling to get out of his grip as he forces me to get on the skateboard. We both laugh as our struggle ends in us both on the floor. I don't even realize I'm on top of him until his hands are on my waist and I just about die.

"Am I too heavy?" I ask him, shifting myself so that all my weight isn't on him.

He looks at me shocked. "What are you talking about?"

"I mean you're kind of skinny, no offence." I bite my lip nervously. "And I mean, I'm not exactly the lightest feather."

Ezra rolls his eyes and gently pushes me back onto his lap. He leans up and cups my cheek in his hand. Stupidly I think he's going to kiss me but he doesn't he just flicks me in the head with his other hand.

"Don't do that?" He says, seriously.

"Do what?" I laugh nervously.

"Don't say things like that. like you're less than everybody else when you're not." He explains.

I look down at my hands that lay on his chest and fiddle with the strings of his hoodie. "I'm sorry."

"Stop saying sorry, Tonoya."

"Sorry." I laugh.

There's something about when a boy says your name in the middle of a sentence that makes you want to either rip his clothes off or follow in Van Gogh's footsteps and cut your own ears off because its so annoying. Ezra obviously is not the latter.

"And don't call me skinny." He frowns playfully. "Now are you going to get on that skateboard?"

"How badly do you want me to?" I smirk leaning down so that I was closer to him.

"So badly." He gives me a lazy smile.

Our faces are inches apart and I feel extremely nervous all of a sudden. He looks at me with heat in his eyes like he has feelings for me and my brain can't help of think of every reason why that couldn't possibly be.