🌸Up the creek🌸

It was the next day and everyone was lined up listening to Chris who was explaining the new challenge he was calling it a true summer camp experience, yeh right a true summer camp experience that involves a mildly haunted island you thought, "when you get there you must portage your canoes to the other side of the island which is about a two hour hike-", "it's a what hour hike??????" You said cutting Chris off "ahem as I was saying" he said giving you a look of mild annoyance "a two, yes two hour hike y/n, through treacherous dense jungle!" He finished "we've gotta por-what?" Geoff said "portageee, dude walk with your canoe" Chris said "when you arrive at the other end of the island you'll build a rescue fire which will be judged by me, the first team to paddle home and return their canoes to the beach is the winner of invincibility! Move campers! Move!" At the word move everyone starts sprinting towards the beach "oh wait! One more thing i should mention, If you take anything off the island You'll be cursed foreverrrrr" At everyone walks towards the canoes. You were walking down the steps to the beach looking for a partner, you weren't sure who to go with As long as you weren't in a boat with Duncan because he was smelly and to your knowledge hadn't showered yet. You saw Gwen clearly wanting to go in a boat with Trent but Cody ruined that for her well done cody. Now you were just stood on the beach looking like an idiot as you moved your arms from side to side, might aswell chose a canoe you chose the one closest to you and that's when Bridgette and Courtney claim you for their canoe. You were fastening the buckle on the life guard when you notice that Bridgette seemed mildly uncomfortable with Geoff as he walked past you also watch as heather regrets anything she'd done in her life to be in a canoe with Owen.

You were all paddling out now the canoe was rocking gently in the water "if this canoes a rockin don't come a knockin!" Owen said as he passed by you, in response you we're about to hit him with your oar but Heather beat you to it "OW that's smarts!" He said, all the canoes were lined up as if you were about to start a race "on your marks, get set, PADDLE!" Chris said as he fired a gun, and off you went. "Wrong!" You said as Courtney answered to the eye spy game you were playing "oh for gods sake y/n! Does this thing even exist??" She said looking around "yes otherwise it wouldn't be eye spy would it?" You responded looking directly at the life vests being worn by everyone "then what is it? I give up okay I give up!" She said when finally Bridgette who had clearly been enjoying watching Courtney try and guess said "it's a life vest!" And then she laughed and you did too "point to Bridgette!" You say as Courtney folds her arms and looks away "can we play a different game y/n??" She said "what can't take loosing at eye spy?" You said turning to look at her "no! It's just how was I supposed to know it was a life vest??" You gave her a bored look and told her "court I said it was orange and floats" she folds her arms and says "well anyway I spy with my little eye something beginning with........s" she said confidently you and Bridgette both look around "OOO!! It's the sky isn't it" you said raising your eyebrow and looking at her "how did you get that so quickly??" She asked "it's been your choice for the last two rounds" and that's where eye spy ended with you getting lightly hit with the oar, "oh my gosh y/n, Courtney it was so bad! I come back from brushing my teeth, and I notice something bulging under my covers, when I lifted them there it was!" Bridgette retold the horrors that had occurred to her that morning "oh my gosh no!" You and Courtney said "yes! And it gets worse etched into the back was an inscription that said 'I hope you think of me every time you drop lose change into this" Courtney smacks her four head while you pretend to throw up and Bridgette pretends to choke herself, "that is so gross blegghhh" you said, they all nod in agreement.

You arrive at boney island the massive skull welcoming you to your most likely death, you were stood on the beach and the wind made an awful screeching noise "let's just get this over with" Gwen said, and then the canoe was up and off everyone ran, "WAIT YOU GUYS FORGOT ME!" You yelled as you tried to catch up geez these guys could run fast when they wanted to, you caught up and seeing as no one told you, you decided to not help carry the canoe until they told you to. suddenly weird looking beavers with prehistoric looking teeth appeared from a bush and you weren't taking any chances and was the first to run "y/n! Get back here! How dare you leave us to die to these things!" Someone yelled as you passed by but everyone got the fact that you had the right idea and so everyone followed you, you ran into an area that looked like a mass of bird nests and had a puddle of water in the center, it was also a dead end as Owen pointed out, the beavers however left "hey! They're leaving!" Trent said "did anybody pack a change of underwear??" Owen asked "eww Owen that's gross" you said he then farted bcs he has no control of himself and that lead to more running this time from massive pterodactyls "THIS STINKS!" You yelled from the back of the group "someone do something!" Gwen said and Cody threw bread from his pants towards the creatures luckily it worked.