✨phobia factor✨

After that little break you wound up back at the campfire apparently all waiting on Sadie to come back for no particular reason at all, if she wanted to cry all night on the docks who was anyone to stop her? Then Bridgette showed up with Sadie next to her, holding onto a piece of the dock. "It was a long goodbye" then the other team showed up, Beth was holding a green jelly on a plate and they were all smiling suspiciously, "what do you guys want? Come to rub it in?" Courtney asked which was a valid question because you know competition and stuff, "we got some extra desert after our tuck shop party, thought you might want some" Trent said, "so what your just being nice?" Courtney was definitely not moving on the whole dessert thing, I mean who would green jelly just isn't as good as red. "Okay Owen stank up out cabin and we need a few minutes to air out." Gwen said pointing at the guy who then let out a fart, omg can't he stop for like five minutes?? Courtney was then offered the jelly, to which came a definite no, you still didn't understand why she was afraid of the stuff but to each their own, you were offered the green jelly next "nah I'm good" you said "green just isn't as good as red" and Beth walked away towards dj and offered it to him, "SNAKE!!" He yelled as the hit the bottom of the plate , the green jelly going all over the floor, "chill dude it's just a gummy worm" Cody picked up the worm for him to see, "sorry for trippin' snakes just freak me out" suddenly the whole campfire pit became a massive share fest of what everyone's greatest fear was, amateurs did they not think for one minute that Chris was gonna somehow use this against them? "Yo feisty what's your fear then??" Duncan said from across the fire, "me??? Hmmmmmmm I'm going to have to say balloons" you said thinking, it's true you had an aversion to balloons but only because of the pops but your real fear would be a way worse challenge, "balloons? That's kinda pathetic" heather said, "ay said the girl who's scared of sumo wrestlers, what's so scary about a fat guy??" You asked, that shut her up real quick, "seriously though why balloons?" Beth asks, "well one time a girl said that if it popped in your mouth you suffocate and die and I've just avoided them ever since" you said while shrugging. "Okay Courtney you've gotta be afraid of something spit it out" Trent said, "nope nothing" Courtney said very confidently while placing her hands on her hips, "hmph that's not what she said last night" Duncan whispered,albeit very loudly to DJ and Geoff, "Duncan did you consider that I was just amusing you and your lameo story?" She said crossing her arms, you already knew she didn't like green jelly but they all get that surprise tomorrow when inevitably Chris tells them we're doing a challenge related to fears.

Back at it again in the cabins, everyone was getting ready for bed which for some took years and for others took two minutes. You were a dawdler and took centuries to get ready for bed, though the fact that you didn't have your phone as a distraction was possibly helping to keep your time lower. You were walking towards the bathrooms your slippers getting all muddy in the process but meh you could shove them under a tap or summat in the morning, you knocked on the door to make sure that it wasn't still the boys turn and when you got a females voice saying to bugger off you walked right in "uhm hello?! Didn't you hear me I said bugger off!" Heather said, she was standing at the sinks with her hair up in a towel and a face mask on, she was apparently also someone who took years getting ready for bed, "uh yeh I did but incase you didn't notice I'm a girl I'm not gonna poison you with boy cooties" you said placing your toothpaste onto the side of the sink, "but I need the bathroom to myself!" heather said looking ready to throw a tantrum over this you just nod your head and proceed to start brushing your teeth, "you are so rude!" Heather said and turned back to whatever she was doing, you finish brushing your teeth and stand in the bathrooms just to annoy Heather further "uhm your done then? Go!" She said "and what if I said I didn't want to?" You said a smirk appearing on your face "then I'd push you out the door!" She said a triumphant smile on her face "do it then" a few moments later you were out the door toothbrush in hand "HEY! I left my toothpaste in there!" You say banging on the door, it opened so she didn't lock the door then? It's as if she was hoping you'd go back in, meh, you strolled back into the bathrooms and snatched the toothpaste from the side and off to bed you went, to be completely honest, you weren't tired but Courtney was still dead set on you having a healthy sleep schedule for some reason.