Audition tape

The screen is black for a quick second before you finally prop the camera up without it falling over, you stare directly at where Chris is probably sitting and start to speak " hey I'm y/n and I'm here to audition for total drama island! Why should you chose me you may be asking well the reasons are; one I'm an awesome person because people tell me I am second in literally a drama magnet trust me shit has gone down with me around like that one time where-" you talk for a good few minutes about the heck ton of drama that happened when you were around slightly changing the peoples names because if you said the name of a random anime character things could get messy reeeaaalll fast

 " oh! And you don't exactly have a choice if you pick me for you're show McLean, just saying" the screen goes dark again Chris staring inquisitively at the laptop the little bar at the bottom still had a while to go so why was the screen dark he thought suddenly your face appears again on the screen this time your face is more serious than before and the colours seem more dull " good evening Chris McLean, listen you will allow me to join your show, you will not broadcast this specific part of my audition tape, yes I know you will broadcast them, I am here from a different time line an alternate universe if you will I'm here to prevent certain things from happening on your show."

Chris raises and eyebrow at the screen, this chick can't be for real surely? I mean sure we've chosen some pretty insane characters for this show but this is mental. 

"Don't believe me huh?" You say " well I have proof, in no specific order the people you have chosen to be on your show go as follows; Beth, Lindsay, Justin, heather,Eva, Owen- I think I shall stop there you've already figured out I'm not nuts but just for a little more of a push into believing me.." you snap your fingers a McDonald's milkshake appearing out of thin air and landing in your hand you start to drink it while looking at the camera.

"So McLean like I was saying you shall put me on your show no questions asked I shall also decide when I go home okay? At the elimination ceremony if I nod to you it's the sign to vote me the heck out of that dump got it? Good,  y/n, out" 

The screen turns black again this time the video has actually ended and Chris stares in silence, chef looking slightly scared and they both turn to each other not really having a choice the host picks up the phone to tell you that you, y/n are on the show.

Eyyyyyy first chapter done, sorry it's short but it's the audition tape and I wasn't sure what to do 🥲 hopefully will be able to update soon byeeee ~~ Remi