Chapter 8

Korn is irritating kinn to bring the person that you love..

Kinn is so damn done with his father... He still thinking how to bring Porsche home...

Korn: KINN.. When are you going to bring him home..

Kinn: godddd dad can you plz give me some damn time I'm thinking..

Korn: how long has you been thinking huh...it's already 1 month finished and you're still thinking how to bring him...look kinn if you want to do anything... Do something before he got married... If he got married with anyone.. You have no rights to bring him here... Understand..

Korn said seriously to kinn and kinn just nodded....

Korn: hmm... You better bring him to our kingdom soon...

Korn said and left from there...

Kinn: damnnn how the hell am I supposed to bring him here... Godd damn it...

Kinn don't know how to bring him here... But....

He decided to kidnap Porsche and bring him to his kingdom... Kinn know that Porsche gonna hate kinn if he do that.. But he have no choice... Porsche is his first love and kinn don't want to loose him...even Porsche gonna hate him... Kinn won't stop loving Porsche...he's gonna definitely makes Porsche fallen in love with him.....

Sry for short chapter 🙂

Comment and vote ❤