Chapter 1

Kinn is sitting next to his father angrily.. Reason..

Someone leaked the kingdom secrets to another kingdom... Kinn finds out that fastly and tells his guards to find him... So now they are searching for that man...

Korn: kinn calm down we are gonna find him soon

Kinn: SOON!?  ITS ALREADY 3 FUCKING DAYS DAD.. DON'T TELL ME TO CALM DOWN.. FUCKKK

Kinn shouted angrily and slammed the table....

Kinn: if they're not gonna find him.. I will go by myself and find that fucker and kill him in spot....

Kinn says and soon... One of the guard come and tells him...

Guard: Khun kinn we found him

Kinn: fucking finally.... Tie him up in basement I'm coming...

Kinn says and that guard nodded and bowed to kinn and left from there...

Kinn: I will go and finish him

Kinn said and left from there...

Then kinn left from there to basement... That person is tied up to chair and trying to release from that hard rope grips...

Kinn: nahh nahh don't try you asshole.. It's useless

Then kinn take a knife and said...

Kinn: Before you die.. Let me torture you sometime and let me enjoy your torture..

Kinn said and smirked evilly and that person got scared....

Then kinn starts scratch his body with the knife that person screamed in pain.. Kinn scratched him more and more... Then kinn cuts his fingers one by one... That man screamed... Korn is clearly hearing his screams and kinn is having fun with his screams...

Kinn is enjoying his screams.. Those screams are like music in kinn's ears...

Kinn: Scream Harder fucker....now time to die...

Then kinn went behind the person and grabs his hair fistfully he bend his back hardly and slit his throat slowly...the blood is falling down and some blood drops fell down on kinn's face... His hand his covered with blood...

Kinn: Rot in hell you motherfucker... Clean this mess and burn the body...

Kinn orders his guards and left from there....

Kinn went to his father who is already waiting for him...

Kinn: I'm done dad.. I cuts his fingers and slit his throat... See this blood...

Kinn smiled devilishly at his father...

Kinn: This is what gonna happen if anyone tries to mess with me..

This is chapter 1 hope you guys like it

Let me know in the comment section 🙂✌

❤❤