Chapter 6

Kinn looked t Vegas angrily... Porsche looks so happy with him...

Kinn: Damn who the fuck is he? Why are they so damn close?  Fuckkk

Kinn said to himself and gritted his teeth...

Porsche: k can we go and eat now I'm hungry..

Vegas: sure come on..

Then Vegas and Porsche sat down on the bench and starts eating... Kinn sits down little bit far away from so he can hear what they talking about...

Suddenly Porsche starts speak...

Porsche: hmm... Vegas... What do you think about khun kinn?

Porsche suddenly asked about kinn.. And kinn immediately raised his and looked at Porsche...

Vegas: hmm... About him? ..i heard that he's a damn fucking cruel person.. And kills ppl without hesitation.. How can someone like that huh... Ughhh

Vegas said annoyingly and that makes kinn angry...

Porsche: goodness Vegas... I don't think so... He is cruel person..

Vegas: huh!?  How do you know? 

Porsche: because once... I was on my home but then suddenly i saw him and he talked to me... Nicely.. He smiled at me while he was talking at me...

Porsche said to Vegas while a small smile in his face and that makes kinn Smile...

Vegas: what did you both talked? 

Porsche: Ntg.. He just asked my name

Vegas: and you said?

Porsche: hmm.. Mm yea

Vegas: goddd Porsche why did you told your name to him?  What if he hurts you one day--

Porsche: omggg Vegas... Why are you like this and why are you always talking negatively...don't you know how to talk positively like me...

Porsche said and hits his arm playfully..

Vegas: ouchh.. I'm not talking negatively na... I just don't like that fucker.. Always being so damn cold and serious... Why so serious huh.. Doesn't he know how to smile?  Damn him

Kinn heard Vegas words and got more angry... And Porsche looks so done with Vegas...

Porsche: I'm done you idiot.. I'm so done with you.. Bye bye

Porsche placed the plate on the table and left from there...

Vegas: Porscheeeee... Are you in love with that fucker or what huh?  Don't you dare to fallen in love with that asshole...

Vegas said and ran behind Porsche and kinn is controlling his anger...he grips his fist tightly and punched the bench....

Kinn: That motherfucker... What the fuck is he thinking about me... Son of a bitch.....

Kinn saw Porsche but he didn't talk with him yet... Because.... Vegas is always stick with Porsche and that makes kinn angry... So he decided to see Porsche one last time and left from his village....

Kinn: I'm going my love... I will meet you again.. As soon as possible...

He said to himself and left from his village to take his horse....

Comment and vote 😗❤