Ch 8: Welcome to the Chocolate Factory

Here they were, Grandpa Joe, Ivy and Charlie Bucket, standing at the front gates of Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory, waiting to be let in

Here they were, Grandpa Joe, Ivy and Charlie Bucket, standing at the front gates of Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory, waiting to be let in.  "Aren't you excited, Ivy?" Charlie asked, looking up at his sister.

Ivy smiled down at him. "More than you can imagine, Charlie." She looked back the at the crowd, seeing Mr and Mrs Bucket, smiling and blowing kisses at them. Mr and Mrs. Robbins even showed up. They stood with the Buckets and gave a grin. 

Ivy looked forwards again. She then began to wonder what exactly Mr. Wonka looked like. Would he be as handsome as she pictured him to be? Would he smell as good as his chocolate?

"Daddy!" Veruca Salt whined. "I want to go in!"

Ivy sighed and rolled her eyes. Mr. Salt replied to his daughter, "It's nine fifty nine, sweetheart."

"Make time go faster!" Veruca demanded. Ivy had to fight the urge to scream at the child she was stuck standing next to. 

"Do you think Mr.Wonka will recognize you?" Charlie asked his grandfather. 

"Hard to say. It's been years." Joe said in a somber tone. Ivy pulls out a Wonka bar from her coat pocket and ate a few piece of chocolate. 

"Eyes on the prize, Violet." Ivy overheard Mrs Beauregard tell her daughter. Of course, they were wearing matching outfits. "Eyes on the prize." Seems like Mrs. Beauregarde wants her daughter overshadow her. 

The gates opened and everyone got excited and then a voice came from the speakers. "Please, enter!" While everyone else was in a rush to be first, Grandpa Joe, Ivy and Charlie took their time. "Come forward!" Everyone moved forward until they were at the factory's entrance. "Close the gates!" The gates closed. "Dear visitors, it is my great pleasure to welcome you to my humble factory. And who am I? Well..."

The doors opened revealing a red curtain. Music began playing as the curtain was pulled back to reveal singing puppets. Ivy smiled and began to dance a bit to the song. The Gloops also danced along to it while everyone just stared.

🎶Willy Wonka, Willy Wonka The amazing chocolatier Willy Wonka, Willy Wonka
Everybody give a cheer! Hooray!

He's modest, clever and so smart He barely can restrain it With so much generosity

There is no way to contain it! To contain it To contain, to contain, to contain! Hooray!

Willy Wonka, Willy Wonka He's the one that you're about to meet Willy Wonka, Willy Wonka