Ch 4: Out in Public (FC)

Willy Wonka's POV

Willy Wonka's POV

I was pretending to be a homeless man with my face covered so no one notices me as Willy Wonka even though I have my glasses on and my hair was covered.

I shivered from the cold until I hear. "Ivy, you can’t give up on Charlie. All you need to do is just hope that he’ll get one of those tickets." It was the blond girl who was standing out of the gates.

"Don’t jinx it, I have full confidence for Charlie to get one of the tickets. I don't want him to give up on anything, at least I can say that he’ll probably get a lot of Wonka's chocolate bars." I heard that brunette girl said which made me smile. She has a sweet and kind soul.

I felt her looking in my direction. "Hold on." She kneeled down to my level. "Excuse me, sir?" I looked up to her and she was so beautiful, having such pretty brown eyes and chocolate brown hair. "Would you like some hot chocolate?" She hands her own hot chocolate to me. "It’s pretty cold outside and it may warm you up."

I took the warm cup and took a small sip. "T-thank you, ma'am." I fake a voice and she smiled towards me.
"It’s no problem, sir." She said with a smile and walked away but looked back towards a look I didn’t recognize.

Such a sweet and nice girl. She would make a good wife and mother. Wait! I can’t get into this too soon. Well, when no one saw me but I rushed back in the factory.

Ivy’s POV

"Hannah, I do know that there’s 5 tickets around the world, and it’s not lucky for Charlie." I said walking with Hannah who she got us hot chocolate from the coffee shop.

"Ivy, you can’t give up on Charlie. All you need to do is just hope that he’ll get one of those tickets." Hannah said, taking a sip of hot chocolate.

"Don’t jinx it, I have full confidence for Charlie to get one of the tickets. I don’t want him to give up on anything, at least I can say that he’ll probably get a lot of Wonka's chocolate bars." I said with a faint smile.

I looked to the left and saw a odd man against a wall looking so cold. "Aw! That poor man. Hold on." I rushed to the man and kneeled down to him. "Excuse me, sir?" The man looked up to me and I gave him a smile. "Would you like some hot chocolate?" I hands him my hot chocolate to him. "It’s pretty cold outside and it may warm you up."

The man took the warm cup and took a small sip. "T-thank you, ma'am." He thanked me and gave him a smile.

"It’s no problem, sir." I said with a genuine smile. I don’t know why but he seems familiar but I don’t know. I got back up and walked beside Hannah. I looked back to him and he was looking at me.

"You okay?" Hannah called me and looked back to her.

"Yeah, It’s just that man seems familiar to me but I don’t know where." I said but walked with Hannah.

"I have something for Charlie and I would like for you to give to him and say it's from me." Hannah says and pulls out a Wonka bar that made Ivy's eyes soften.

"Oh, Hannah. Thank you, he’s gonna love you more then ever." Ivy said.

Ivy chuckled as Hannah rolled her eyes at her friend laughing as well and playfully shoved her.

"I know Charlie likes me but you playfully take it to well." Hannah said.

"I know. But I love doing it." Ivy says.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🍫 *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Words: 640