Five [Ilhoon Ending] ~ "You're Mine."

👻

A few days later:

Y/n: I was just in my room doing absolutely nothing when Hyuna all of a sudden came in.

Hyuna: "Hey Y/n, you got a letter." She says as she comes and sits next to me on my bed.

Y/n: "Who's it from?" I ask as I take the letter from her hand and look at it.

Hyuna: "I don't know. It doesn't say. Just open it and see what it is." She says and I open the letter and see a little bit of writing.

The letter:
—————————————————————————
                      Meet me in the park at 8 pm.
                                                                      - Anonymous
———————————————————————————

Hyuna: "Anonymous? I wouldn't go. It might be someone trying to lure you there to kidnap you." She says as she sees me get up and get ready since it's 7:00 pm.

Y/n: "It can't be that bad unnie. If I start getting a bad feeling, I'll just bail on the person." I say as I'm getting a pair of clothes together.

Hyuna: "Do you promise me that?" She asks me to make sure I'm not just saying it.

Y/n: "I promise." I say as I hold up two pairs of shoes and she picks between the two.

Hyuna: "But what if it's one of your family members?" She asks me as I put the other pair down.

Y/n: "They're arrested. It's not going to be." I say as I go to the bathroom to change. After I finish changing, I come out and show Hyuna my outfit. "What do you think?" I ask her as I show her.

Hyuna: "I like it. It's cute."

Y/n: "I know right."

The outfit:

Y/n: "Well I better go unnie

Y/n: "Well I better go unnie." I say as I grab my phone and hug her.

Hyuna: She then sighs as she hugs me. "Just be safe, okay? If you're kidnapped, the next time I see you, I'm killing you." She says and looks at me and laughs.

Y/n: "Okay unnie." I say and laugh too. "Well, bye unnie! I'll see you later!" I say and get up to go to the park.

Hyuna: "Bye Y/n-ah." She says and I go on my way to the park.

At the park:

Y/n: When I get to the park, I don't really know what I was expecting, but when I got there, I just saw Ilhoon standing by a tree? "Ilhoon-ah." I say when I get closer to him.

Ilhoon: "Ah. Y/n-ah." He says when he sees me.

Y/n: "Hi? You sent me that letter?"

Ilhoon: He then nods before speaking. "Yeah. I want to take you somewhere. I hope you haven't eaten dinner." He says and chuckles.

Y/n: I then chuckle before speaking. "No. I haven't. Why? You taking me somewhere?" I ask him and chuckle again.

Ilhoon: "Maybe." He says and chuckles again. "Come on." He says and brings me to his car.

At the restaurant:

Y/n: While Ilhoon was driving to the restaurant, I expected it to just be a simple one, but when I saw what it was, I got a little shocked.

Ilhoon: "We're here!" He says as he looks at me and unbuckles his seatbelt.

Y/n: "Y-yah, I thought it was going to be a simple one! Why did you go to such a fancy and expensive one?!" I say as I look at him shocked. I then see him chuckle as he speaks.

Ilhoon: "I never said it was going to be simple. Now, come on." He says as he gets out and comes to my side and opens the door for me and helps me out. When I get out, he leads me into the restaurant, and he starts talking to the worker.

Worker: "Hello. Do you have a reservation here?"

Ilhoon: "Yes. Jung Ilhoon." He says and I see the worker nod before getting menus.

Worker: "Right this way." She says and leads us to a table. When we get to the table, me and Ilhoon both take our seats and the worker leaves after setting our menus down. After the worker leaves, I see Ilhoon look at me before speaking.

Ilhoon: "Get whatever you want. Don't worry about the price. I'm paying."

Y/n: "Ilhoon, I'm not just going to waste your money on something expensive."

Ilhoon: "You're not wasting it. It's fine. Just get what you want. I don't mind how expensive it is." Just as I was about to speak again, we see a waitress come to our table.

Waitress: "Can I get you two something to drink?" She asks us kindly as she looks at us.

Y/n: "Uh, I'll just do a water please."

Ilhoon: "I'll do the same."

Waitress: "Okay. Two waters. Do you two want me to take your order now while I'm here or do you two need a few minutes?"

Ilhoon: "I think now is fine."

Waitress: "Okay. What would you two like?"

Ilhoon: "I'll just have a steak please."

Waitress: "Okay. You miss?"

Y/n: "Um, I'll just have a spaghetti I guess please."

Waitress: "Okay. Two waters, one steak, and one spaghetti. I'll get those prepared for you two." She says and smiles before leaving our table.

A while later ~ while eating:

Y/n: After a while, our food ended up coming to us and me and Ilhoon started eating. While we were eating, I was just focused on my food not focusing on Ilhoon until I heard him chuckle a little. I look at him and I see him looking at me. "What?" I asked him as soon as I swallowed. Instead of him answering, I just see him lean over the table and get something off of my lip while he was chuckling.

Ilhoon: "You had a little sauce on your lip." He says as he sits back down.

Y/n: "A-ah. Sorry." I say and look down embarrassed.

Ilhoon: "It's okay." He says as he's chuckling. Just then I hear him whisper something. "It was cute."

Y/n: "What did you say Ilhoon?"

Ilhoon: "Oh. Nothing. Let's just finish eating."

After eating ~ in his car:

Y/n: When me and Ilhoon get into his car, we honestly just sit there and talk for a few minutes. "Thank you for tonight, Ilhoon. I really enjoyed it." I say to him, and I see him look at me with nervous eyes?

Ilhoon: "Y-yeah. Thanks for coming with me."

Y/n: "Hey, why are you so nervous all of a sudden?" I ask him kind of worried.

Ilhoon: "U-um, t-there's a reason I brought you here tonight."

Y/n: "What is it? You're scaring me Ilhoon."

Ilhoon: "S-sorry. Um, I don't normally like skin ship but maybe this will tell you." He says before he leans over to my side and kisses me softly. Instead of kissing back, I just sat there in shock while he was kissing me. After a minute, I feel him pull away. "Will you be my girlfriend?" He asks me a little nervous, but instead of answering, I just kiss him. After a minute I pull away.

Y/n: "Does that give you an answer?" I say and chuckle while looking at his shocked face. After a few seconds, I think realization came to him that it meant yes, and he immediately kissed me again. After a minute of kissing, we pulled apart and I saw him look at me before speaking.

Ilhoon: "You're mine."