Five [Hyunsik Ending] ~ "I'm So Glad You Came Into My Life."

👻

A few days later:

Y/n: I was just in my room doing absolutely nothing when Hyuna all of a sudden came in.

Hyuna: "Hey Y/n, you got a letter." She says as she comes and sits next to me on my bed.

Y/n: "Who's it from?" I ask as I take the letter from her hand and look at it.

Hyuna: "I don't know. It doesn't say. Just open it and see what it is." She says and I open the letter and see a little bit of writing.

The letter:
—————————————————————————
Meet me in the park at 8 pm.
- Anonymous
———————————————————————————

Hyuna: "Anonymous? I wouldn't go. It might be someone trying to lure you there to kidnap you." She says as she sees me get up and get ready since it's 7:00 pm.

Y/n: "It can't be that bad unnie. If I start getting a bad feeling, I'll just bail on the person." I say as I'm getting a pair of clothes together.

Hyuna: "Do you promise me that?" She asks me to make sure I'm not just saying it.

Y/n: "I promise." I say as I hold up two pairs of shoes and she picks between the two.

Hyuna: "But what if it's one of your family members?" She asks me as I put the other pair down.

Y/n: "They're arrested. It's not going to be." I say as I go to the bathroom to change. After I finish changing, I come out and show Hyuna my outfit. "What do you think?" I ask her as I show her.

Hyuna: "I like it. It's cute."

Y/n: "I know right."

The outfit:

Y/n: "Well I better go unnie

Y/n: "Well I better go unnie." I say as I grab my phone and hug her.

Hyuna: She then sighs as she hugs me. "Just be safe, okay? If you're kidnapped, the next time I see you, I'm killing you." She says and looks at me and laughs.

Y/n: "Okay unnie." I say and laugh too. "Well, bye unnie! I'll see you later!" I say and get up to go to the park.

Hyuna: "Bye Y/n-ah." She says and I go on my way to the park.

At the park:

Y/n: When I get to the park, it actually wasn't as dark as I thought it would be for 8:00 pm. As I was walking to meet with the person, I saw Hyunsik standing by a tree. Was it him that sent me that letter? I then walk over to him confused. "Hey Hyunsik-ah." I say to him, and I see him look at me and smile.

Hyunsik: "Hey Y/n-ah." He says and smiles. "I see you got the letter I sent you."

Y/n: "So that was you." I say and chuckle a little.

Hyunsik: "Yeah." He says and chuckles too.

Y/n: "So why did you want me to meet you here?" I ask him a little confused.

Hyunsik: "Well there's a place I want to take you."

Y/n: "Really? What is it?"

Hyunsik: "It's a surprise. We better go now before it gets too dark." He says and brings me to his car.

On the hill:

Y/n: When we get on top of the hill, Hyunsik helps me get out of the car and brings me to a spot to sit down at. "Hyunsik-ah, it's beautiful!" I say admiring the sunset.

Hyunsik: "So are you." I hear him whisper as he's looking at me. I then look at him as I heard him say that.

Y/n: "Huh?" I ask him confused and I see him put his hand on my cheek caressing it.

Hyunsik: "You're beautiful." He says as he looks down to grab my hand before looking back at me. "I've been wanting to confess for so long now and I finally decided to do it. Will you please be my girlfriend?"

Y/n: "Of course Hyunsik-ah." I say as I hug him and give him a small kiss.

Hyunsik: "I love you." He says as he smiles and hugs my waist.

Y/n: "I love you too." I say as I lay my head on his shoulder. I then feel him move his arm up and pat my head a little before moving down to my arm.

Hyunsik: He then kisses my forehead before speaking again. "I'm so glad you came into my life."