Five [Changsub Ending] ~ "Your Hand Fits In Mine Like It's Made Just For Me."

👻

A few days later:

Y/n: I was just in my room doing absolutely nothing when Hyuna all of a sudden came in.

Hyuna: "Hey Y/n, you got a letter." She says as she comes and sits next to me on my bed.

Y/n: "Who's it from?" I ask as I take the letter from her hand and look at it.

Hyuna: "I don't know. It doesn't say. Just open it and see what it is." She says and I open the letter and see a little bit of writing.

The letter:
—————————————————————————
                       Meet me in the park at 8 pm.
                                                                     - Anonymous
———————————————————————————
Hyuna: "Anonymous? I wouldn't go. It might be someone trying to lure you there to kidnap you." She says as she sees me get up and get ready since it's 7:00 pm.

Y/n: "It can't be that bad unnie. If I start getting a bad feeling, I'll just bail on the person." I say as I'm getting a pair of clothes together.

Hyuna: "Do you promise me that?" She asks me to make sure I'm not just saying it.

Y/n: "I promise." I say as I hold up two pairs of shoes and she picks between the two.

Hyuna: "But what if it's one of your family members?" She asks me as I put the other pair down.

Y/n: "They're arrested. It's not going to be." I say as I go to the bathroom to change. After I finish changing, I come out and show Hyuna my outfit. "What do you think?" I ask her as I show her.

Hyuna: "I like it. It's cute."

Y/n: "I know right."

The outfit:

Y/n: "Well I better go unnie

Y/n: "Well I better go unnie." I say as I grab my phone and hug her.

Hyuna: She then sighs as she hugs me. "Just be safe, okay? If you're kidnapped, the next time I see you, I'm killing you." She says and looks at me and laughs.

Y/n: "Okay unnie." I say and laugh too. "Well, bye unnie! I'll see you later!" I say and get up to go to the park.

Hyuna: "Bye Y/n-ah." She says and I go on my way to the park.

At the park:

Y/n: When I get to the park, I thought it would just be normal, just grass and all that everywhere, but I saw Changsub? And what is next to him? A basket? What? I then walk over to him and see him on his phone waiting for me? "Changsub-ah?" I ask and I see him look up before smiling at me.

Changsub: "Hey Y/n-ah." He says and gestures for me to sit down. "Come sit down." He says and I sit down next to him kind of confused.

Y/n: "Is this a picnic? For me?" I ask him confused and shocked. I then see him nod before speaking.

Changsub: "Yeah. I really hope you like it." He says as he takes a container out of the basket and opens it revealing his kimchi fried rice.

Y/n: "Is that your kimchi fried rice?" I ask him to make sure it is what I think it is. He then nods, takes a little, blows on it to make sure it's not really hot, and then puts it close to my mouth to feed me.

Changsub: "Sorry if it's hot." He says as he feeds me. "How is it?" He asks me after I finish chewing.

Y/n: "Great, like always." I say and we just keep eating and talking about random things for a while.

A few minutes later:

Y/n: "So what is all of this for?" I ask him kind of confused and curious.

Changsub: "Well um there's something I want to ask you." He says and looks down for a minute.

Y/n: "What is it? Is everything okay?" I ask him kind of worried and then I see him breathe before looking back at me.

Changsub: "Y/n-ah, will you be my girlfriend?" He asks me as he looks into my eyes waiting for my answer.

Y/n: "Of course Changsub." I say and smile before giving him a short kiss. After a few seconds, we pull apart and I see him smile at me. "I love you Sub." I say as I lay in his embrace.

Changsub: "I love you too baby." He says as he hugs me back and holds my hand and smiles. "Your hand fits in mine like it's made just for me."