Three ~ "Who Are You Guys?"

👻

Y/n: That's when I realized who the first woman I saw was. "Mom?" I whisper to myself shocked.

Sungjae: "That's your mom?" He whispers to me making sure he heard me right.

Y/n: "I think so." I whisper to him again. I then watch them for a few more minutes before sighing and taking my hand off the tree. "Let's go. I can't stand seeing my family anymore." I say and walk back to the first tree we were at and I see the other guys start coming to me after. "Y'all lead the way. I don't know the way."

Eunkwang: "Sure. Follow me." He says and starts playing with the boys again, only this time, Peniel joined them. Minhyuk is the only one next to me so I don't end up walking alone.

Y/n: "Minhyuk, you can play with the guys. I'll be fine walking alone."

Minhyuk: "It's okay. We're almost there anyway. Do you feel any warmer?" He asks me a little worried.

Y/n: "A little. It's still cold, but thank you. I still feel bad for taking your jacket though."

Minhyuk: "Don't. You needed one and I had multiple. You don't need to get sick." He says as he smiles at me for a second before looking in front of him. "Here's our house. When you get in there, just sit on the couch. We'll all be in there after. We can maybe get to know you."

Y/n: "Okay. Thanks." I say and I see Hyunsik open the door.

Hyunsik: "Come on in Y/n." He says and the guys all make room for me to go first. I then walk in while admiring the house. "Just sit on the couch. We'll all be in here in a minute." He says and smiles. I then sit down as I see all of the guys go and do different things. After sitting down and looking around for a few minutes, I see all of them start coming back in the room. I then look at them and see they have a bunch of different things.

Y/n: "What the–?" I say as I see everything they're holding.

Eunkwang: "Surprise! We got blankets, hot chocolate, and more!"

Y/n: "D-did y'all do this for me?" I ask shocked.

Peniel: "Yup! Now c'mon! Let's all get warm!" He says and they set the hot chocolate on the table and get the blankets and give each of us one. Then they gave each of us a cup of hot chocolate.

Y/n: "Thank you." I say as I take the hot chocolate from them.

Changsub: "No problem. Just be careful. It might still be hot." He says and I just nod to him and take a small sip.

Ilhoon: "So how long have you been a ghost?" He asks me kind of curious.

Y/n: "Uh what date is it?" I ask as I haven't seen the date in a while.

Sungjae: "January 17, 2015. Why? Has it been that long since you've checked the date?"

Y/n: "Yeah. So, it's been almost 7 years I think since I was killed."

Hyunsik: "Wow. 7 years? It's been that long?" He asks and I just nod.

A year later:

Y/n: It has been a little over a year since I started living with the guys. I found out they are actually Kpop idols and even though they're pretty busy, they're always making sure I'm okay. I have actually gotten pretty close to Minhyuk but I am close to the other guys too. Right now, I am laying on my bed trying to think of present ideas since Peniel's birthday is in two days. The boys are all out doing, whatever, so I'm just in the house by myself. After a little while of trying to think, I all of a sudden heard something from downstairs.

"The Lost Soul" ~ BTOB Storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें