Vacation!

Hiiiiii!!!! I'm literally soooo sorry for the long long longggg break!!! I was busy! But i finally have a lot to post!! I hope you enjoy this chapter!!
{Gojos thoughts} [Getos thoughts]
———————————————————————
!Smut warning!

"Pack your bags!! We're going on vacation!!! You, me, Suguru, and Utahime!! We're going to a private lake house!! I just decided it!" I say excitedly while jumping up and down. Her face lights up and she smiles a bit.
"Cool. I don't know how you pulled that off but nice. This'll be fun." She says and emerges back into her bedroom. I whip around to face Geto and i throw my arms around his neck and kiss him. He instinctively puts his hands on my hips and kisses me back. I press our noses together and smile.
"This will be so fun." I whisper and he smiles back and nods.

Time skip to later that day cause I'm lazy. :P

Geto POV

I push Satoru down playfully into the dirty water of the lake. He laughs as he lands in it with a splash. He reaches up to the dock, where I'm standing, and grabs my ankle. I laugh and try to kick him away but he pulls me into the water. I land on top of him with a splash and feel our bodies smack each other. I come back up from under the water and flip my hair back so it's not in my eyes. I look around and i don't see Gojo. [Huh? Where'd he go..?] I feel something grab my foot and i kick around in a panic. I laugh when Gojo pops out from under the water right in front of me. He laughs and his smile is so bright. [Hes so pretty!] I splash him and water gets into his mouth and he screams and coughs. He pushes me under the water and curses as he keeps coughing. I come back up and splash him again just as he starts coughing so more water gets into his mouth. He screams and gags. I laugh and climb out of the water and back on the dock. The setting sun dries me off as i stand there. I look over and see Shoko and Utahime tanning on the lawn of the lake house. I turn back to the water and hold my hand out and Satoru grabs it and i pull him out of the water. I put my arm around his waist and kiss his neck. His skin is soaking wet and tastes like the probably infected water. We walk down the dock towards the girls. Satoru waves to them and Shoko waves back.
"You guys ready for dinner!?" Ru yells.
"Sure!" Shoko yells back. I comb my hair with my fingers as we walk. I look at gojo and he's smiling wide and looking out at the lake. His glasses are pushed up on top of his head. His nose is red and the tips of his shoulders are also red. The color definitely stands out on his ghost pale skin. [The burns aren't too bad. If i put ointment on them tonight then I'm sure they'll be gone by tomorrow] As I'm looking my boyfriend up and down my eyes land on the scar on his chest. The one that's on both sides in the same area and is the same shape. The scar is faint. But it's the one where that blade went all the way through his torso. [I try my best not to draw too much attention to his scars because he tries his very best to make them go away so he can be 'perfect' but sometimes i can't help it...it's sorta nice in a way to know that even gods can get injured...] We reach the girls who're sitting in their chairs with sunglasses on and drinks in their hands.
"Right! Let's get goin' I'm starved!! What should we eat??!!! Sushi?!! Soba!!??? Hmmm or maybe something sweet??!!! We can just get some treats instead and eat them all together" Gojo continues to ramble on about food with his pointer finger tapping his chin and he's looking upward, lost in thought.
"What about some soba? That's pretty simple and easy." Shoko says and looks around.
"Sure. I'm fine with that." I respond.
"Ok." Utahime says. I look at Gojo who's still talking to himself about food. I gently turn his face to face me. He smiles at me and i smile back.
"We're getting soba. Is that alright with you?" I ask him.
"Hmmmmmmmmmm. Sure! I'm just hungry!" He says with a shrug.
"Ok good." I say and intertwine our fingers as we all start walking up to the cabin. I lift our hands up and kiss the back of his hand and we both smile at each other. We get inside and Shoko turns to face us, her hand is holding her girlfriends.
"We can go get the food. You boys can stay here and clean up a bit. The nearest soba shop is like 35 minutes away if that's alright." She says.
"Ok cool. I'll text you our orders." I say and we nod to each other. The two girls then walk out the front door with the car keys. [The house isn't too messy. It shouldn't take long to clean up] I walk to the kitchen and start wiping off the tables. I hum to myself as i clean. I wipe the old crumbs into my hand and then throw them in the trash. I then wipe off the sink faucet. I wipe the area around the sink. [I haven't heard Ru in a hot minute...what's he up to..i know it's not cleaning.] I look up from the counter to see Satoru sprawled out on the couch, his feet hanging off the edge, his soaking wet bathing suit on the coffee table along with his glasses, and his hands are covering his face. Oh and not to mention he's naked. Laying on the couch. Butt naked. I choke on my spit as i silently gasp at the sight. I set the rag on the counter and walk over to him. I look down at his face. His eyes are closed. "Ru. What are you doing?" I ask and he just groans. [Hm. Bet he's tired from being in the sun all day.] "Ru I'm confused. What's going on?" He groans again and he moves. He literally rolls onto his side, away from me. Still on the couch. The couch that everyone uses. The couch that belongs to the owner of this lake house. I roll my eyes. "Ru. Come on. Get up. This isn't our house. You can't get too comfortable. You can sleep in our room. Not here." He doesn't respond or anything and his breathing is calm. I roll my eyes and without thinking of the consequences of my actions, without thinking of what i did to Satoru this morning when he did this to me, i do what i think will wake him up... i slap his ass. His naked ass. I watch as he moves his hands to cover his eyes and he opens his mouth.
"Ahh~ Suguruu~" is the breathy sound that comes from him. I freeze for a second and i see the tips of Gojos ears turn red from embarrassment. [....no ones here right now...the girls will be back in about an hour..there's time....maybe we can mess around a bit. We haven't touched each other in awhile. That's probably why Ru reacted like that... We're always too worried about the higher ups finding out about us..so we don't do much anymore..]
"Uh..sorry....I'll uh...I'll just go sleep in our bed.." Satoru says and starts to get up but i bring my hand down to his behind again, a bit harder this time. "AhHH~" the sweet sound escapes his lips. I lean down and kiss his lower back.
"you're so beautiful" i say in an almost whisper. I slap him again. Gojo moans again. I hit him again.
"aAhhH~~ harder~" he moans. I smirk and smack him in the same spot but harder. The loud smack echos through the empty house. A red handprint can clearly be seen now. I then move my hands up and down his still wet body.
"mmm you're gorgeous honey. i love you so much. you're so perfect. you're so pretty." I whisper in his ear and he wiggles around a bit. I get on the couch and set him in my lap. We kiss messily and i run my hands up his back. His hands grip my hair and tug on it a bit as the kiss gets more heated. My swimming trunks grow tighter.

My hands are gripping his hips roughly. The sound of Ru's loud moaning can be heard throughout the house. [hes always so loud] I'm leaning back against the couch as Satoru bounces up and down on my cock. Both our bathing suits are now dry and laying on the coffee table. My breathing is heavy. I watch Satorus eyes flutter open and closed with every harsh movement he makes. I push my hands into his hips harder and i start lifting him up and pulling him down harder in a fast rhythm.
"AaaAhH~ SsUu- Suguruu~ moRre~!" He demands in between harsh breathing. I start thrusting up while still using my hands to guide him faster as he bounces. He screams in pleasure and the sound echoes throughout the whole house. I lean in and kiss him.
"Let's make it so the neighbors can hear your beautiful voice" i whisper in his ear and i thrust into him harder and use my hands to slam him onto me. His breathing picks up and his 'ah ah ah's' get louder. I start heating up and feel myself going faster. Gojo shoves his hands in my hair and pulls on it hard as his eyes roll back. He screams again in pleasure, even louder this time, as i slap his ass as hard as i can before slamming him down onto me again. Suddenly there's a presence of cursed energy near by. We both stop and snap our heads in the direction of the front door. [Great.] I push Satoru off of me and kiss him deeply before grabbing my clothes. "Love, you're a mess. Go to our room and finish off there. Then shower off. Just stay there I'll tell them you got sick. See you at bed time." I say and slap his ass and he grabs his things with an eye roll and hurries off to the room. I fix the couch up a bit so it's not as messy and pull on my pants just as they walk through the door with bags of food. "Welcome back." I say casually.
"Hey. You didn't say what you wanted so i got you both a bowl to share." Shoko says and sits at the table next to her girlfriend.
"Ok cool. And sorry, i got side tracked." I say and sit at the table across from them. We all get our bowls and start eating. Utahime looks up at me.
"What was that sound Geto. I heard it as we were getting out of the car. It was like a scream or something. Did you hear it too?" Utahime asks. "It sounded close by." I choke on my food and start coughing.
"You good?" Shoko asks. I wipe my eyes and drink some water.
"Ahem uh yea I'm fine. Um no i didn't hear anything. Maybe it was a bird or some neighbors playing in the lake.." i say as casually as i can and look down at my food. [crap. They know. They know. I should've been more careful..]
"Oh. Hm. Ok then." She responds and slurps up some noodles.
"Where's Gojo?" Shoko asks as she eyes me up and down. [utahime might not have figured it out but Shoko for sure knows. She's smarter.]
"He got sick. Probably from swallowing too much lake water or from heat exhaustion. We were out there all day." I say and swallow my growing anxiety.
"Oh. Ok." She says and continues eating. [phew! That was close! But at least they don't know! That would've been so embarrassing!] I smile to myself and keep eating.  "You know, you could've at least had sex in the bed and not on the couch we all use." Shoko suddenly says and slurps up some noodles. I freeze. [of course they know.]
"Yea...i know. Sorry about that...i thought about moving but Satoru was too impatient." I say and my face heats up a bit.
"And it wouldn't have killed you to close the windows first. They're literally all open. Everyone on the block could hear you both." Utahime says. [so they were both just playing dumb. I should've known.]
"Sorry." I say and keep eating. We suddenly all stop eating when there's a loud boom and a scream from upstairs.

———————————————————————
Hi!! I hope you liked it!!! Sorry for the cliffhanger ending!!! I swear on Gojos life I'll update soon!! Thank you for reading!! Love you!
*2204 words!*