Storm

Hi!! So sorry it took so long for an update! I've been busy with school!! {Gojo thoughts} [Geto thoughts]
———————————————————————

Gojo POV

I wake up in the middle of the night and look around at the dark room, my blue eyes slightly illuminate the area i look at. I hear rain falling on the roof and on the window harshly. Wind thrashes outside. {uhhh...what's going on..} Thunder booms and a flash of light makes the whole room glow for a second. My unnaturally heighten senses make the whole experience much worse. I sit up and pull my many blankets up and over my mouth. And I wrap my long arms around myself to feel safer. {It's fine. It's just a storm...} I  look out the window as another boom and flash of light shake my room. {I'm not  usually scared of things but I am definitely not fond of crazy storms like this..} My phone on the bedside desk vibrates two times and I snatch it quickly. {Please be Suguru!! Please be Suguru!} I look down at it to see an alert on the screen. The alert says,
            National weather service:
  SEVERE THUNDERSTORM WARNING in effect for this area until 6:30 pm tomorrow for DESTRUCTIVE 90 mph winds. Take shelter in a sturdy building, away from windows. Flying debris may be deadly to those caught without shelter.
I glance out the window as it makes a crack sound from the wind pushing on it.
"AH!" I unlock my phone and open the call app. I press the first number saved there. I hold my phone to my ear as i watch intently out the window. It rings four times before I start to hear noises on the other end.
"Hel-lo..?" Suguru's deep voice answers tiredly. Thunder booms and the building shakes.
"..hi. Sorry did i wake you..?" I say quietly.
"Uh..ye-ah. It's like 3am stupid. You better have a good reason for calling me." Suguru answers with a yawn. I stay silent as thunder and lightning clash with the heavy rain making a loud sound. I hear a yawn on the other end. "Oh... you're scared huh..? It's ok. You know it can't hurt you right? You're the strongest haha" Suguru says kindly.
"....yeah. You're right. Sorry Suguru. Goodnight." I respond quickly, not taking my eyes off the window.
"No it's ok Satoru. It's alright, I'm here for you. It's ok to be scared. I'll stay on the line for as long as you need." Suguru says. A smile spreads across my face and red paints my cheeks.
"Thank you. I love you." I say as i put my phone on the desk. I turn it on speaker phone and lay back down.
"You're welcome honey. I love you." Suguru's quiet calming voice fills the almost empty room. Another smile flashes across my face and i close my eyes and fall asleep to my boyfriend's quiet breathing.

———————————————————————
Hiiiii!!! So sorry for the short chapter!! Thank you for reading and hope you enjoyed!! Love you!
*508 words*