Big Update

Hey guys it is Dred here. This is not another Creepypasta game as you should notice from the title.

First off GUYS I HIT 1,000 FOLLOWERS! Second, guys I plan to be more involved with Wattpad writing more often and interacting with all of you. All you have to do is inbox me. Now the little bit of bad news is I am going to be writing Creepypasta games less often than everything else. i want to be known for my other stories that I put a lot of time and effort into. I am honestly not very proud of Creepypasta games being my most popular work. Honestly at first I was surprised by how popular it got until I realized it was probably the title that got peoples attention. Needless to say

i plan to write my story that I plan to put a lot of time and effort into. It is titled "The Assassin From Hell". I promise you it is better than these games. I am also going to try and do my rants more often. But I need you guys to give me recommendations and motivation for what to do and what I should do next. If I have enough active followers who read my other material besides Creepypasta games then I will reward you guys by making another one of these. I just need proof that you guys aren't only here for my games. I have a whole lot more to offer. Guidance, motivation, hope, inspiration. I can offer great quality stories if I know you guys will read them. What is the point of writing something that you guys will never see because I cant get the word out? The reason I wrote this here is because this is the one thing I know you guys will look at. This is so you will all know what's going on and so you will be able to help me make all this happen.

I will say it again so it is clear. I will only be making Creepypasta Games if you guys are active followers meaning comments, reading more than 1 story of mine, inboxing me, requesting what you want.

Do more than just read and leave a like and disappear until the next game. I know you guys can do it.

I am Dred and I hope you have a great day!