𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏: 𝐕𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐓

:𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 ; —𝙫𝙞𝙨𝙞𝙩

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Just like a wind that passed by, the day had ended swiftly than imagined. You were making your way down the same paths you've taken yesterday as you head to Oyakata-sama's estate to bid your farewell.

You decided to visit your once called home. The home that made you experienced different types of pain. Hirabayashi's Household.

Ever since that specific day, you feel nothing but guilt and hatred from what happened. Despite wanting to forget the unpleasant experience, you decided to go back hoping to find answers to your lingering questions.

Maybe you really don't know anything about yourself, because in the first place, you're not even a part of someone's family

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

You walked towards the same direction you ran away for escape years ago. The same paths covered with your blood now had lush grasses in it, dead leaves were scattered everywhere and the way to the estate looks scary, the eerie feeling can be felt in the air.

When you asked the nearby village about this family, they looked at you with fear, concerned why you'll be interested in a clan that went to flames years ago.

They denied it at first but when offered a sum of money, they didn't think a second to tell you all the information you need.

They said people avoided stepping to that estate's grounds since that day years ago, scared they'll encounter a monster that would make themselves killed.

You ask them if someone still lives in that place which they don't know but every weekend they say, they noticed someone going to that direction at dusk.

That's the only information you needed to hear to completely continue what you came here for still, one question started to stick around your mind

Who might have survived from that incident years ago? You recall all the members of that clan present in that very day and you're sure that all of them are present in that house, sleeping as a fire started to rise

How could you still remember something terrible from years ago? It's because you can't forget even if you kill yourself for it. It will still haunt you in the afterlife. It's like a curse put on you till the day you got reborn again.

Hues of orange and red painted the sky as the sun started to set for the moon to rise, lighting up the now dark surroundings.

Despite knowing the time, you continued your way toward the mountain. You can feel something, a person, a .....