𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓: 𝐆𝐋𝐈𝐌𝐏𝐒𝐄

:𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑  ;   —𝑔𝑙𝑖𝑚𝑝𝑠𝑒

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Are you okay? You should go home now. It's not safe"

The man said looking at me with his deep blue ocean-like eyes. His eyes shows no emotion at all.

Nodding my head at him, I distanced myself and bowed to show my thanks. He just stared at me which is so embarrassing.

'The demon' I remembered the demon scent that killed a person earlier. I bowed again to thank him before walking away to catch the demon

I followed the scent until I arrived at the forest. The scent that I've been following just dissapeared in the thin air. I can't smell anything at all except feeling the cold night wind that's blowing against my face.

I kicked a rock, annoyed at the fact that I didn't catch the demon. Turning around I went back to patrol but this time, I'm not ever again blending with people.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Days went by and I slowly recovered. My bruises are not bad anymore thanks to the ointment Oyakata-sama gave me. I get myself ready as today is the day I'm gonna meet Oyakata-sama to report.

I arrived at the headquarters which is filled with wisteria flowers. I quietly walked around to Oyakata-sama's estate to avoid getting noticed by the Hashiras since I'm not ready to reveal myself yet. Maybe soon enough I will.

Entering Oyakata-sama's estate, his daughter noticed my presence and lead me to where Oyakata-sama is currently at. I thanked her, heading to the balcony.

Upon arriving the balcony, I saw Oyakata-sama sitting while talking to a crow which I guess from one of the Hashiras. His daughter announce my presence and what I'm here for.

"Good morning, Y/N. Are you doing fine, my child?" he said glancing back with a smile on his face. I smiled back, kneeling down, bowing my head at the process and greeting him.

"I've been fine Oyakata-sama. Thanks for worrying about me." Oyakata-sama nodded, turning his back against me tilting his head up to feel the sun rays. Wind blows on him making his hair flew back.

"I've heard that your right eye lost its function its that true?" Oyakata-sama said all of the sudden which erased the smile on my face.

I glared at my crow that's been sitting next to Oyakata-sama. When he saw the glare I'm giving him, he flinched and fly away.

"It's true Oyakata-sama. I'm sorry for not telling you earlier. I don't want to worry you" I told the truth, bowing my head.