𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒆𝒏: 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓

:𝐓𝐄𝐍  ; —𝑠𝑒𝑐𝑟𝑒𝑡

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

You jolt up, awaking from your deep slumber, the chirping of birds flood your ears as you hand went up to rub your eye.

After having a good view of the surroundings, you're surprised to find a very unfamiliar room. It's nothing compared to the room you accidentally slept in, this room looks plain but more spacious than the one at the end of the headquarters.

You panicked, immediately standing up to leave the unknown room. You went towards the door, wanting to open it straight away but a particular Hashira opened it before you do. The Water Hashira who had his eyes slightly wide, stared at you, shocked to see you standing before him early in the morning.

He is holding a tray with a basin full of water, his eyes looked like he didn't get any sleep, and his hair is slightly ruffled at the side. You quickly shut the door also surprise by his presence. 'Is this is home? Why am I here?' you thought, pacing back and forth in the room.

You once again went and opened the door only to shut it once again when you saw the Water Hashira having a conversation with what you seem like the Flame Hashira at the estate's main entrance.

You sighed still wondering why you ended up in the Water Hashira's estate in the first place. Ruffling your hair, you went near the door to eavesdrop to the chatter outside but heard nothing but a sound of a slight tud from the estate's door. You can hear footsteps coming near the room as the person on the other side, knocked the door to get your attention.

"You can get out now"  The Hashira said. Gently sliding the door open, you exited the room you're currently in. You noticed the Water Hashira wearing his usual haori before taking his nichirin sword that's placed on the floor.

"Something came up so I'll be leaving. You can wash your face with that basin"  You turn your head to the basin that's placed at the side of the room's door. The Water Hashira didn't spare you a glance and continue to fix his corps uniform.

After a good 2 minutes, he finally stand up and turn to face you.

"And about last night, I don't know what happened that made you like that but I won't say a thing so you don't need to worry" He said before finally leaving his home, leaving you standing there all alone. You fell on your knees, messing your hair once again as you try to remember what happened last night. Why did you end up here? At the Water Hashira's home at all places?

Your gaze went to the basin that's neatly placed on the floor and to the now closed door in his main entrance where he exited. You scoffed, combing your hair back before leaning on his wooden house wall. Your thoughts went to what the Hashira have said, that you don't need to worry.