𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏: 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐄

:𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍  ;   —𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑒

The Water Pillar placed you on the soft mattress at your usual rest house after you fainted back at Ubuyashiki's estate

To avoid another misunderstanding and confusion between the two of you like a week ago, he speak up to Oyakata-sama about your household to send you home but unfortunately it's pretty far, not to mention it's pretty late now and demons might get in the way while traveling. Instead, Oyakata-sama told him this location at the very end of the headquarters where you rest.

He sat next to your futon for awhile. He watch your once frightened expression turn into a peaceful one as you fall deep into slumber.

Giyuu took this as a sign to leave, but as he was about to stand up, he caught a glimpse of your trembling hand peeking out the blanket.

He look troubled, not knowing what to do as he looks at both of his hands to find answers in them. He stared at them for a good three minutes before looking at your trembling ones.

Earlier, he decided to just let it like that but he find it very disturbing since he doesn't know if what happened earlier will repeat again. He's contemplating with his life decisions right now, he was suppose to be out there patrolling and killing demons but look at where he is now.

He sighed and reach for your trembling hand, but before his warm hand came in contact with yours, he suddenly remember his conversation with Oyakata-sama minutes ago.

30 MINUTES AGO

"Giyuu, have you encounter Y/N before?" Oyakata-sama suddenly asked the Water Hashira who's currently seated infront of him. You on the other hand were placed on the floor for awhile, Ubuyashiki Amane is taking care of you.

'Y/N? Is that her first name?' Giyuu thought to himself, slowly glancing at his side to take a quick look of you. Ubuyashiki's wife wiping your terrified face that's sweating profusely while carefully rubbing your arms at the same time to calm you down.