CH. 6

Two months after the Threesome...

Sister festival thingy.

"Ok you lot. You three, and the third years, are to make this school proud. When those Prefectural kids get here. I want you to beat the shit out of them. Make old man Yaga actually proud of something again. And you Yuji.... Don't let that man out."

As I concluded my pep talk with the three-o, the students of Tokyo Prefectural Jujutsu High School, walked up the stairs.

They were a rather scary lot. This one kid was as tall as Gojo.... Who was at the moment acting like if he was the shit.

The kid was big. Like brake my back big. 

Browed shoulders and a death stare that was kind of directed to me. 

"This man is going to kill me with his CHILDISH behavior. {Gojo that is.}" 

"Y/n, you got nothing to worry about, ok? We'll kick some ass."

Nobara tried to assure me but I know that she is going to kill some bitches.

"Hey, Y/n. Can we talk? In private?" "Yea Yuji. Let's go."

I followed Yuji into a secluded area. Out of the reach of eyes and ears of every one at the court yard.

"I don't like how that big kid is looking at you. He keeps eye fucking you and I don't like it..." "Aw.... is someone a little jealous? Besides, I'm only in love with you two." "Still..... can I have a hug? For good luck?"

I pulled Yuji into a soft hug. His hands around my waist tightly. I didn't mind his power. I loved his grip on my body.

That was until I felt a tingling feeling on my neck. It was a kind of sweet yet angry suck.

"Y-yuji, you shouldn't be doing that, not here!" 

He didn't bother moving until he was completely done with his set job. I let a small moan slip my lips because it's the first time he had marked me to make someone jealous. And it was hot.

"Good. Now that ass will know that your mine." "Hey you two love birds... We're about to start."

I slowly turned my head and saw Megumi standing at the corner of the building. My heart started racing like shit...nigga. 

I didn't want any of my students knowing about Yuji and I's secret relationship.

"Oh hey Megumi. We'll be right there." 

I pushed Yuji off of me. I was angry, but not at him. At myself.

"How does he even know about us?" "Oh? Well he found out for him self. I-it was kind of my fault. I have a picture of you sleeping as my lock screen and well, he saw it."

Bitch I was lost for words.... BITCH HE GOT WHAT?? 

Doesn't this nigga know that I look like a possessed hog when I'm sleeping? 

Annoyed was an total understatement to how I was feeling with him.

"Delete that shit... I probably look ugly as fuck." "Na... you look adorable. I should have put my dick in your mouth for the picture." 

"FUCK NO YUJI. Don't even fucking think it ok? Let's go. Those people are waiting on us to start."

I dragged Yuji all the way back to the courtyard.

 He was acting like when a dog didn't want to move from the spot they were at. 

The way how they would just try to put all their weight on you while you pull them with the leach.