CH. 5

A week after Nanami's birthday party, I was sleeping when I was woken up by my door bell ringing. Yuji was still here as usual and he went to open the door.

"Y-y/n it's Nanami's girlfriend. She looks bad."

Yuji came and shook me out of bed with worried eyes.

"Ah fuck. Hey good morning. What's up? "

I went outside of my room and was met with Hina at my living room. 

She sat there on my love seat with tears rolling down her face.

"Hey, hey mama what's wrong?"

She looked at me and started crying. I sat down next to her and rubbed her back trying to comfort her I some way. 

"Kento broke up with me because of the kiss."

Sukuna switched out and came infrount of us on his knee. 

"I knew he didn't love you Hina. That's why I gave Y/n the dare. It was to test him."

I got up and went to my room, with Sukuna following. I went straight to my closet and pulled out a track pants and a t-shirt. 

"What are you going to do mami?"

"I'm going down there and teach him a lesson."

I threw on my shirt and my pants and walked out to get Hina. 

"Come on mama."

"W-where are we going..?"

"We're going down there and I'm going to teach him a lesson. or two."

"N-no. He doesn't want to see me there.."

I grabbed her hands and pulled her off of the chair. I pulled her so hard that we almost kissed. 

"Listen ma, he can or cannot want you there he can't say shit, when it's my ass he has to deal with. Lets go" 

|-
-
-
-|

Warning: girl x girl, threesome. If your uncomfortable please skip. 

"D-do we have to..?" 

I looked over at Hina and Yuji in the back seat. Hina was looking as thought she was afraid of Kento.

"Hina, listen. he's not going to hurt you. I'll make sure of it.

We walked up to his apartment and banged on his door. He opened it and the first thing I did was punch him in his face.

"It was a week ago, why u gotta be such a bitch about it." "What are you talking about...?" "You broke up with Hina over a stupid dare..? How low can you stoop man?"

I looked at him right in his face. A smerked rose on his lips. "Y/n your my best friend... and Hina is my girlfriend.. we just wanted you to be here.."

I looked at him in confusion and then back at Hina. "What are you trying to say..?"

Hina came from behind and grabbed onto my hips. "H-Hina.. W-what are you doing?" Her hands crept and moved their way to my tits.. 

This was happening.. Hina was touching me as if we were in a relationship. 

Her hands squeezer me through my shirt and bra. I leaned my head back in delight at the feeling. 

Kento took the advantage of my head's relaxed state to attack my neck. I moaned at the two feelings. Hina moved her left hand from my tit and snaked it down to my pants waist. 

"W-wait... Y-yuji!" I called out for my secret lover.. I was somehow silenced by lips attacking mine. And also as chuckle. 

"Yuji... Isn't here.. It's me, my queen. And I'm enjoying the show." Sloppy kisses trained my jaw before going back to my neck.