Tournament: Big Break

A/N: Hello!!! I figured right now would be a good time to address this that I do not own yuyu hakusho nor any of the characters. Only Carine, Oria, and the enemies. Once again, if you find any wrong spelling or grammar, please make sure to tell me. Anyways, back to the story!!

No one's pov:

A girl with black hair was taking a walk along the forest beside our hotel enjoying the fresh air. "Hehehe, a stupid human girl taking a walk along the forest alone? Should've kept her demon little body guards with her." A nasty green demon sneered at this partner. "Agreed, if we manage to kidnap her, the real challenges will be easy to kill." it's partner, a red demon, agrees.

The girl, to their surprise started walking somewhere where no demons would go. Only powerful, wise, and mighty demons dared to go through.

But they just kept following her until they got her cornered, but things aren't as they thought.

"Hmph, following me, are you? What a disgrace." a cold voice said making the two demons jump.

Suddenly, the "girl" disappeared and into a tiny purple orb that floated backwards and to their surprise, they saw an exact replica of the girl.

"Hm, following a puppet, really? How stupid could you little fucks even be?" the girl smirked and vanished.

Carine's pov:

I was watching my puppet take a walk around the forest until I saw two lowlife demons follow it. I decided to toy with them and lead my puppet to a place where only upper b class and up would dare to go as it serves as a fighting place as entertainment.

Once they got it "cornered" I jumped down from my spot in a tree and spoke. "Hmph, following me, are you? What a disgrace." ai said coldly watching the demons jump and panic.

I made my puppet into a purple orb and absorbed it back into my body. "Hm, following a puppet, really? How stupid could you little fucks even be?" I said as I vanished.

"Over here bitches" I called from above them and as they looked up I turned into a purple orb and landed on them safely. At least I was.

The two demons evaporated and turned into smoke. "Classic D classes" I said walking away.

A/N: I'm back with another part!!! Sorry it took so long, had school most of the time and decided to start editing this