Chapter 58

M/n gets to live forever if y'all don't eat food, drink water, and get 5+ hours of sleep today

After Gon's and Hisoka's 'fight' Banana was going to fight Hisoka, which is probably the only reason Hisoka didn't kill me for sabotaging his fight. Haha.. haha.. ha..

Jinx decided to go back to the Zoldycks mansion at some point, so Illumi never figured out that his cat was a literal god. How long can you live with a god without noticing???

Anywhore, back to Hisoka's fight with banana boi. Killua bought tickets for all of us, including me. Pretty sure he's up to something... Oh well.

Seeing how the banana is still alive I'm assuming that they don't know I went on a date with him.. haha, haha, Hisoka will kill me if finds out.

Oh, the fight is starting. Time to watch a banana die.

"I wonder who's gonna win.." A random idiot whispered.

"Hisoka, he's never even lost a match." An actually smart person whispered back.

"No way, Kastro is going to win." Another idiot chimed in.

"Whatever, enjoy being wrong." Smart person replied.

"Begin!" The referee yelled.

...

...

...

...

Okay, so I may have spaced out for a bit of the fight...

"Next I'll take your arm." Banana boi stated.

"Alright~" Hisoka replied. Honestly what do I expect from him anymore? Of course he'd allow this bitch to make him disabled, then due to plot armor he'll be perfectly fine later.

Hisoka got his arm cut off, which was completely deserved by the way, Banana threatened to take his other arm.

The whole thing ended with Hisoka the clown doing a magic trick, giving some information on Nen that I didn't listen to, and then murdering banana. Yay.

Author isn't lazy I swear. Haha.. haha... ha..

After a bit of talking to Killua (read as: bullying a child) I decided to check up on Whore-soka.

Before reaching Hisoka's room I noticed a person exiting his room. Wait- Machi?

"Hm?" Machi hummed, noticing my presence.

"Hullo." I greeted. I will murder Killua if you don't recognize me.

"What does this have to do with Killua?" Jinx questioned.

"He has a very killable personality." I replied.

"I- okay, whatever you say."

"Y/n?" Machi questioned. Yooooo! Favorite parent 100%.

"It is I mother." I nodded, T-posing to assert dominance.

"...Actually nevermind, I'll just leave."

"No, please do not abandon thyself my dearest mother."

"I'm taking you to therapy." Machi sighed, approach me, her dearest child.

"As much as I loveth you thy dearest mother, I require thy stay six feet away." I stated, stepping back to reach the social distancing requirements.

"Why did I want to adopt you again?" Machi mumbled under her breath.

"Because thyself is the coolest child known to walk the earth." I replied.