Chapter 53

Important!

I'm going to take a break from writing, I'm not sure for how long, but most likely anywhere from one week to a month.

I do love writing this, but for my mental health I think it would be better to take a break. (And honestly y'all can just reread-)

If you want a recommendation on a book to read while I'm gone (kinda like Gon's dad is) I strongly recommend Sacrificed but still alive by DragonLuni
(It's a crossover of Mha and HxH- it takes place in the HxH universe)

Other than that the books in my HxH reading list I guess-

Onto the story-

Killua and Gon started fighting around 7am, only having two matches until they got to the 200th floor.

I went to see if chaos was set up, because I completely forgot to last night. Definitely blaming the banana for that.

"Hello darling~" Hisoka greeted, not giving me a chance to knock.

"Hullo." I replied, entering the room.

"Hey." Illumi said, sitting in a chair like a loser. Imagine sitting in chairs and not on tables and counters.

"Perfect you're here, kinda expected you to refuse to come." I informed.

"Ouch. I was planning on it though, but I can't leave Hisoka alone with you." Illumi replied.

"You don't trust me?~ Ouch~" Both me and Illumi stared at Hisoka. Nobody would trust you. N o b o d y.

"Both of you?~ You've wounded me~" Good.

"Anyways, how exactly are we planning on scaring the shit out of Gon, Killua, and Kalluto?" I asked, ignoring the clown.

...

Honestly the plan would be fucking hilarious if it worked. Gon, Killua, and Kalluto were currently on the last fight they needed to get up here.

I want to see Killua's reaction to seeing Illumi... I'm a sadistic bitch... Why am I kinda like Hisoka.. Someone help me.

Gon, Kalluto, and Killua were entering the elevator. Hisoka and Illumi were waiting for them, y'know like stalkers.

The elevator opened, Gon and Killua stepped out of the elevator Kalluto trailing behind. They walked down the hallway, like normal people do when they have places to go. What did you expect them to do, jump rope? (I love making paragraphs of random things-)

"Hello~"

"Hey Kil."

Gon and Killua jumped back to the elevator. That was literally so fucking hilarious please- I wish y'all could've seen this instead of just reading it..

"Stop breaking the fourth wall." Jinx ordered via telepathy. No.

Kalluto just walked backwards into the elevator, mouthing "Every man for himself" before the elevator doors closed. Kalluto is a fucking mood.

"Hisoka.. Illumi.." Gon muttered. Amazing, now we know what their names are.

"What are you doing here?" Killua questioned, directing his focus to Illumi only, completely ignoring Hisoka.

"Hello inferior creatures." I said, popping out of a vent.

Gon and Killua jumped forward, already being on edge, before immediately jumping back. Y'know, because Pedophile and Illumi were over there.