1. Dad's in danger

I'm back with another shitty book angels😏❤ kinda forgot to mention that I had ice cream stuck in my lungs and had to get a surgery 🥰🥰 Nah but jokes aside, I missed writing, so I'm back 🤸‍♂️, this chapter might be a little boring but the next ones will be good soup babes. Also shout out to my best friend CroowFeathers who helped me to write the description woooh🥰 aka my toilet clogger/ plane crasher. Anyways he's a nice guy. Very talented. ❤

CHAPTER 1.

Y/Ns pov.

"Relax Mylo, she's way younger than you" I scoffed, watching as the older boy dumped dug into the nearest trash container of the last drop aggressively.

Mylo- my biological older brother with clear anger issues. The boy probably wouldn't last five minutes without bullying Pow Pow who was only 2 years younger than me. She was our little ' sister'. Mylo might accept her as one. But I never will. Not because I hate her or anything, it just doesn't feel right. She and her older sister Vi stayed with us for more than 3 years now. After the battle on the bridge, they were left parentless. My dad Vander took them in and raised them as his own daughters.

"So?! Vi should leave her alone. Powder Jinxes every job. You know it." He swung his dirty hands up and I scrunched my nose in disgust. That's what he'd do every time he's pissed off. Mostly after Pow pow fucks up, apparently it calms him down, yet I have to always sit and listen to his mumbling while this place reeks of old food and rotting rat corpses.

" I mean, aren't you a little annoyed with her?"

" I don't mind", my shoulders shrugged as I played with a tiny rock beneath my foot," it's more fun that way" a smirk crept onto my face, knowing damn well that Mylo would be pissed. And he was.

As soon as he saw my cocky smirk the edge of his lips twisted down," are you being serious?!" Mylo looked around, probably trying to see if no one could hear him," we almost got killed today. K.I.L.L.E.D" at this point he was yelling, and chunks of saliva flew from his mouth.

Pow pow rarely annoyed me, it was fun to have her around, and nothing would make me smile more than the times we and Ekko would prank the enforcers. Her self-made bombs were cool too, although they never worked. The only ones that did were the glitter bombs, in no way can they help us while we're on a job.

I shrugged once again," she's cute", I chuckled as if it was a good answer. Mylo was left speechless, maybe for the best when the doors opened revealing Vi. She was way taller than me and her red hair strands were hidden by a hood.

" hey Y/N, could you go keep Powder some company?"

I knew that tone, it only appeared whenever Vi was concerned or in a rush to do something dangerous. My brow rose, kind of telling her that I won't budge out of my place until she tells me why.

She let out a heavy sigh," don't.ask. just please go." Her eyes fell to the ground avoiding mine and anxiety twisted in my stomach, or maybe it was the lack of food that brought me a nauseous feeling.

One last glance at Mylo as I hopped down from the barrel I was sitting on, and left just like Vi told me to.

__________________

I knocked on the basement door twice, mostly just to warn Powder that I'm coming in. The door looked older than the whole pub weirdly, they let out a crack once I opened them, and so did the floor after I came into the room. Now making Powder bring her attention to me.

" heyyy Pow pow" my voice was soft as always when I talk to her. Maybe I did pity her for losing both of her parents.

" Y/N check out the new bombs I made", Powder gestured for me to come to sit next to her on the bunk bed. Always knew hers was the bottom and Vi's was the top since Powder's wall had drawings on it.

I plopped next to her onto the not-so-clean mattress, taking the bombs into my hands after she gently handed me them.

Cute shapes were doodled onto the cold metal. A warm smile reached my face after I noticed her being all excited to show me her creations. She was always like this. Sadness, for her, filled my head when I realized that she was not a fighter. Although she would make a promising scientist.

" well...do you like em?" The girl pulled me out of my thoughts, her facial expression gave out that she was nervous. Which I found cute.

My head shook to the side a few times trying to trick her into thinking that I didn't find them cool," I LOVE them".

Powder's eyes widened with surprise and relief," really?" She brought her eyes onto the other bombs she held in her hands," this time they will work".

Peaceful silence washed over us as we both stared at the bombs, admiring them. Yet the silence was broken by a loud door bang, which was caused by Mylo, Vi, and Claggor rushing into the basement room.

I jumped up, away from the bed, and quickly went up to them after witnessing Vi's red eyes. She looked angry, maybe scared and sad," what happened?", firstly I asked Vi who was about to answer but Pow pow ran to her and hugged her waist, then Vi's eyes widened slowly.

I glanced at Claggor and Mylo," what's wrong?!!"

Both of my brothers looked at each other worried as if they didn't know what to say. Once Vi got out of Powder's hug and reached dads stuff, Claggor spoke.

" Dad's in danger"