Dear Billy Part 1

Maddie was panting while looking at the two boys. "Are you okay? You were in some kind of trance", Dustin asked the girl concerned.

"Yeah, I'm okay", Maddie replied a bit shaken before looking towards Max. "Maxi?", Maddie questioned only to receive no answer.

Steve quickly got up to check on Max who was now in the same trance that Maddie just got out of.

After a few minutes of waiting, Max finally snapped out of it with a gasp. She looked around panicked before making eye contact with Maddie who gave her a small nod.

Nancy and Robin arrived at the school shortly after Maddie and Max saw their visions. The group walked towards the hallway where both Maddie and Max saw the grandfather clock.

"It was here. Right here", Max told the group who were looking at a plain wall. "A grandfather clock?", Nancy asked the girls causing Maddie to nod.

"It was so real. And, when I got closer, suddenly, I just, I woke up", Max said. "It was like they were in a trance or something. Exactly what Eddie said happened to Chrissy", Dustin stated.

"That's not even the bad part", Max and Maddie said at the same time.

"Fred and Chrissy, they both came to Ms. Kelley for help. Uh, they both were having headaches, bad headaches that wouldn't go away. And then... then the nightmares", Max choked out.

"Trouble sleeping. They'd wake up in a cold sweat. Then they started seeing things. Bad things. From their pasts", Maddie added.

"These visions, they just... they kept on getting worse and worse, until eventually... everything ended", Max finished.

"Vecna's curse", Robin stated. "Chrissy's headaches started a week ago. Fred's six days ago. We've been having them for five days", Max said referring to the two girls.

"I don't know how long we have. All I know is that, for Fred and Chrissy, they both died less than twenty-four hours after their first vision", Maddie stated.

"And we just saw the goddamn clock so... looks like we're going to die tomorrow", Max stated glumly. Before anyone could say anything else the group heard a noise coming from outside. 

Steve quickly said, "stay here", before grabbing a lamp and heading out into the hallway. The group followed with Max and Maddie trailing in the back.

Everyone yelled as a mysterious figure appeared only to see that it was Lucas. "It's me!", Lucas yelled. "Lucas?", Nancy questioned. "It's me", Lucas stated quickly.

"Jesus, what's wrong with you Sinclair?", Steve asked angrily. "I'm sorry", Lucas answered out of breath.

"I could have taken you out with this lamp!", Steve shouted at the boy. "Sorry, guys. Sorry. I was... I was biking for eight miles. Give me a second. Shit. We've got a code red", Lucas panted out.

"What?", Steve questioned annoyed. "Dustin. I've been with Jason, Patrick, and Andy, and they've gone like totally off the rails. They're trying to capture Eddie, and they think you know where he is. You're in terrible danger", Lucas rambled out.

"All right. Yeah, that definitely sucks, but we've got bigger problems than Jason right now", Dustin responded while looking at Maddie and Max.

Lucas looked at the two girls before approaching Maddie. He gave her a quick hug which she gladly reciprocated before the group headed back to the Wheeler residence to come up with a solution to their new problem.