CHAPTER 5

"Shut the fuck up you're going to wake them up."

"Come on it's gonna be funny."

"I said no- Hey! Don't you dare!"

I heard agressive whispers. My eyes opened and I immediately saw Marlene with a glass full of water above my head. Next thing I saw was Dorcas scolding her.

"Look at what you did now! She's awake!" Whispered Dorcas.

Marlene rolled her eyes.

"Put down that glass on the table." Ordered Dorcas, still whispering.

"Whatever." Marlene rolled her eyes again but still did what Dorcas told her.

"Now leave them alone, come on." Said Dorcas, her and Marlene leaving.

Them?

Just then I felt something on my chest. Something kinda heavy. A head? I fully opened my eyes, regretting it immediately because of the light hurting my head, and looked down.

Sirius head was resting on my chest. He was sleeping peacefully there.

Now what the fuck happened ?

Then I widened my eyes and looked down again just to be sure I was fully clothed. Fortunately I was. I would literally kill myself if I slept with Sirius Black.

I rested my head on the arm of the couch and tried to remember last night.

Memories started to come back.

I felt Sirius move and then remembered our position. I pushed him off. He woke up and groaned. "Potter?" He seemed confused. He was half asleep.

I tried to get up but my head was hurting very bad so I sat on the floor. Sirius went back to sleep.

I then saw Remus passing by in the common room. But then he saw me on the floor looking like shit. "Hey y/n, you okay?" He asked, concerned.

I looked up to him. "Hell no, I have this stupid headache and I'm feeling nauseous." I said, weakly.

"Come with me, I'll help you." He helped me stand up and brought me to his dorm, where Peter and James were sleeping. James snoring very loudly.

"So I have these for your headache," He showed me pills and gave me one. "but it won't work within a hour." He then went to get me a glass of water.

Remus was really good for taking care of people. He had those tricks he got from the muggles to help you with headaches, when you're sick, etc.

He came back with the water and a bucket. I swallowed the pill and took the water with it.

"Unfortunately I don't have anything for helping with you being nauseous but if you ever have to throw up, well do it in the bucket." He handed it to me. "And you can rest in Sirius bed since it's the only one who's free. I'm gonna sleep too so I can stay with you. Just wake me if you need anything alright?" He lead me to Sirius bed.

"Thank you Remus you're a sweetheart." I smiled at him.

"Don't worry about it, it's normal." He smiled back.

"How are you not hungover this morning?" I asked, getting into the bed. It smelled just like him.

"I didn't drink much yesterday." He answered.

"Oh okay."

"Now rest will you?" He said.

"Mhm." I mumbled tiredly. It only took me a few minutes to fall asleep again.

Time skip to later in the day.

I woke up for the second time today. But this time, by myself.

I opened my eyes to find Sirius next to me.

Again.

I signed and pushed him off of the bed, annoyed. I heard a BAM, followed by a loud groan.
"Potter, why you gotta be like that?" He said tiredly, still lying on the floor.

"Why were you in my bed? You're so clingy it's annoying." I said.

He stood up and made himself fall on the bed again, closing his eyes. "You know, it's actually my bed and you were sleeping in it so." He said with a smirk on his lips, eyes still closed.

"Whatever." I said, standing up and going towards the door, being careful not to wake the others. I was surprised they didn't wake up when Sirius fell off the bed.

Feeling I wasn't on the bed anymore, he opened his eyes. "Hey hey hey where are you going?"

"Well I won't stay here all day. It's Saturday I don't want to spend it sleeping." My headache was gone, thanks to Remus, and I wasn't feeling nauseous anymore. "Tell Remus I thank him will you?" With that I closed the door and headed towards my dorm.

I was feeling much better now but when I was passing the common room, I saw that a lot of people were still hungover from yesterday and staying on the couch or even on the floor.

Entering the dorm, I saw that the girls were all woken up and talking about something, sitting on Lily's bed.

"Hello girls. What are y'all talking about?" I said, going towards my closet to change clothes since I still had the same from yesterday.

"Hey y/n! Lily has something very important to tell you." Said Mary with a smirk.

"Oh yeah?" I said, now looking at them. "Tell me."

Lily smiled with red cheeks. "I mean, it's not that important but uh... Me and James are like kind of a couple now?" She laughed nervously.

My eyes widened. "No way! Well finally! I'm happy for you Lils!" I said, happy for my friend.

She then explained to us how it started. At the party, after the kiss, they went outside and they talked and now they're girlfriend and boyfriend.

We then talked about last night. Everyone of us got drunk, Mary kissed a girl (my heart stung a little bit when I heard it but I moved on so I ignored it), and now Marlene was talking about how drunk I was. Which lead to this morning.

"So n/n," She smirked. "You and Sirius..." She wiggled her eyebrows.

My eyes widened. "No no no no no. Just like you said, yesterday I was very drunk-"

Marlene gasped. "SO YOU FUCKED HIM?!"
She screamed.

"Marlene!" I scolded, her whispering harshly. "Of course I didn't! We just fell asleep there."

"Yes of course." She said raising an eyebrow.

I signed, standing up and going to change. "Dorcas, help me."

"Marlene, stop it or I'll punch you in the nose." She said.

Marlene rolled her eyes and the girls started to get ready for today.

A/n

Longer chapter today cause I felt like it.

Have a good day/night,
Ames <3

1088 words