CHAPTER 4

The rest of the period was pretty boring. Professor Slughorn was just explaining the project and people were asking so much questions that it took all the period.

So now, it was time for the party.

The marauders, the girls and I were helping with stuff before people were here.
Peter was helping too even if he wouldn't participate. Such a sweetheart.

Some of the Hufflepuff were starting to arrive. They're always early. Within maybe a hour, the Gryffindor common room was full of drunk teens, dancing, making out and having fun.

I have to admit, I did drink a little bit and I ended up very drunk. I was dancing with some guy. I think his name was Evan or something. Well whatever his name is, he was Mary's partner for the potions project. She's lucky. At least she didn't got Sirius.

"HeY eVeRyOnE!" Shouted a drunk James. "SpiN tHe BoTtLe!" He said.

The majority of people cheered and regrouped to sit in a circle. Including us.

James started. He spun the bottle. I'm sure Lily was really hoping for it to land on her. But it landed on a blonde girl that was beside Lily. I saw the deception in her face but I was too drunk to go and comfort her so I just sat there.

James went towards the blonde girl and as she leaned in, he turned and kissed Lily.
Lily was surprised at first but she kissed him back.

I cheered on them and some people joined me.

The blonde girl walked away while James and Lily were looking at each other. James whispered something to Lily and they stood up, heading outside.

The game went on and it was now Sirius turn. "Who's gonna be the lucky motherfucker to kiss the perfect and handsome Sirius?" He said smirking as the bottle was spinning.

Remus.

Remus was the "lucky motherfucker".

He went all red as Sirius went towards him.

"KISS KISS KISS KISS!" People were shouting.

Sirius wiggled his eyebrows and Remus rolled his eyes. "Just do it for Salazar's sake." He said annoyed but still nervous.

And then he did.

They were all cheering on the two of them. I was hella confused but still cheered with them.

Time skip to later in the party.

It was now very late and I was still drunk. I was making out on the couch with the dude I was dancing with earlier. Mary's partner.

When he started to put his hands under my shirt I stopped and said I had to go to the bathroom. Actually I just wanted to get away. There's no way we were going further.

I got out of the common room, stumbling my way outside because of the alcohol in my system. I took out a cigarette and a lighter from my pocket and sat against a tree.

I was smoking while looking at the black lake, thinking about some weird shit. Like how does the rain falls from the clouds if there's no water in it? Is the cloud actually made of water? How would I feel if I was water? I bet I'd feel so powerful. How the fuck does Sirius gets to have amazing hair and I don't? No shut up y/n your hair are fucking amazing.

It was starting to get dark when I heard footsteps behind me. It was Sirius. Drunk Sirius. Quelle surprise. He wasn't walking very straight but still made it towards me.

"Hello there." He said, sitting up beside me.

I didn't respond. Juste looked at him. That's when I realized his hair really were amazing. I wanted to cry. And he really was handsome. He has beautiful grey eyes how did I not notice them before?