CHAPTER 1

I love first days at Hogwarts. I mean of course I love my home and my parents and all but Hogwarts just has something that makes me feel so happy you know. Like if you were returning home from a long 2 months trip. Yea that's how it feels.

I was searching for an empty compartment in the train. My friends weren't there yet and I had to find one so they could join me.

Unfortunately, they were all full. Classic. Well, when I say full I mean one or two students in it. Can't they just all go in one of them for fucks sake.

I finally chose one even if someone was in it. They won't mind. I thought. I knocked to know if I could come in. The boy looked away from the window and turned his gaze towards me. He hesitated but eventually nodded.

I came in and sat in front of the boy. He had kinda short dark hair. There was some curls in them. His skin was kinda pale and he was all dressed in black. His face kind of reminded me of someone I know. I'm not sure who though. Or maybe I'm just stupid. Yep must be it.

"Hello" I said, with a smile.

Now that I think about it, it's weird I've been six years in the school and never saw him before. Must be a quiet kid or something.

He didn't say anything back. Just looked at me with a cold glare.

"My names Y/n." I said, to start a conversation.

He was still looking at me. "Regulus" He spoke, but still with a cold tone.

I nodded and smiled awkwardly. "So uuh-" He didn't let me finish and stood up, leaving the compartment.

Rude. I thought.

I then proceeded to take out a book from my bag (my mom gave it to me last year and it's very useful so I bring it everywhere now) and start reading it to pass time.

"Your eyes mesmerized me when I saw you, that's when I knew I would love you forever."

I cringed at that. Why there has to have romance in everything. The book is literally about mythical creatures for fucks sake.

"Oh Pierre... I lov-"

"Y/N POTTER YOU BITCH WHERE WERE YOU! I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR YOU SINCE 20 MINUTES!" There stood Marlene with an angry look but still with a smile on her face.

"Marls!" I hugged her. "Nice to see you too."

"Yea yea." She said, hugging me back.

Mary, Lily and Dorcas also came a few minutes after. We all greeted each other and got comfortable.

It was really great to see all my friends again after this long summer. I mean of course I like summer but James and Sirius can get very annoying sometimes. And I missed my friends of course.

"Hey y/n, may I ask what was Regulus doing in the compartment before I got here?" Marlene asked.

"Oh well there wasn't any places left so I had to go in his. Tried to be friendly but this boy is rude as fuck so he left me. Why? You know him?" I asked.

"Well yea I mean he's Sirius brother."
She said.

I looked at her and blinked twice. "Oh well." How did I not know that? Sirius literally lives with us and I didn't even know he had a brother. Well that explains why Sirius is such a dick tho.

We then all talked about our summer. Lily telling us that James wouldn't stop to send her letters saying that he was head over heals about her and all.

"Well at least you were not the one who had to hear him say all day long:"I miss my Lily flower." "She's just so beautiful," "Do you think she misses me too?"" I said, with a high voice, imitating James.

She blushed a little bit and rolled her eyes, looking away.

Right on cue, James appeared in front of the door of our compartment. He searched with his eyes and when he saw Lily, a smile appeared on his face. He then opened the door and went inside.

"Lily flower how nice to see you in this lovely day!" He said.

"Hello James." She said.

He then looked at us and said hi.

"What do you want James." I told him.

"Why so rude, dear little sister." He said dramatically. "I just wanted to greet my Lily flower here. I mean, I haven't seen her at all this summer. Plus, Sirius went off snogging some girl so I was alone." He said.

I was going to say something but James turned his head and yelled: "REMUS!" He got out of the compartment to greet his friend and they walked away.

When I looked towards Lily, she was as red as a tomato. I smirked.

"There's no way you don't like him" Said Dorcas.

Lily juste rolled her eyes once again and we started talking about a lot of things.

After some time, the train started moving and we were now off to another year at Hogwarts. Wonder what this one reserved us...

863 words