Past to present 💝

~2 years later~

Kazama's POV:
Today....I am the CEO of the company I once interviewed for...my life was going pretty well since money wasn't an issue for me....I was also awarded the youngest CEO award....since my progess was incomparable....I have got where once I only dreamt of....even after achieving all this success the puzzle 🧩 of my life was still incomplete as it was lacking the prime fragment....the fragment that i have lost.....which cannot be attained as my heart still desired for a certain someone......keeping the expectancy of his arrival....

During this time....Nene has been a fidus achates....she was constantly worried about my well being....she tried her best to help me get out of the trauma of losing him.....she arranged me on ample of blind dates....she became overly scrupulous as she chose the guys who'd date me.....a very protective friend indeed...and she also helped me keeping my sexuality a secret from the others....I hate that about be....I am a self conscious person....it's a huge flaw of mine...but i was always open when I was with that guy...not minding even a bit about the surroundings....i can be my real self infront of him....that connection i shared with him....was never experienced by me after his abrupt leave.....I'd be glad if I could meet him again....no guy with whom I went on a blind date till now has convinced me...most of them just made me feel disgusted...They were good actors as they could befool Nene too....some were good but I couldn't imagine spending a day with them.... afterall who'd leave an opportunity to date a rich bottom like me...when they can easily get the sum they want....

Kazama was sitting in his office.... daydreaming about every small incident of his life...and his every encounter with shinchan this was what he usually did when he had to get out of stress....as his memories always put a smile on that face of his.....his thoughts were interrupted by the knocking of the door...as he same back to reality....

~~Conversation~~

Employee: Sir, May I come in if you're not busy

Kazama:. Yeah...do come in

Employee: Sir I have a great news for you.....our company has hit a jackpot this time....

Kazama: Oh !!! Whats it!?

Employee: Our company ig going to have a partnership with the Asia's top company.....

Kazama: Whattt!!????? Howwww!????

Employee: Yes sir....they said they were impressed by our determination and hence agreed on signing the contract....

Kazama: It's a news to celebrate indeed....

Employee: On of their artists is going to come tomorrow to shoot for the promo....but he's known as Silver moon his real name is unknown....but we'll try our best to get well acquainted with him for more partnership for our company....

Kazama: Yes....work hard...you're doing well....once this promo is done we'll have a party....my treat

Employee: Thank you sir...you're so kind(takes leave)

Kazama was very happy
...... he never thought that they could have a opportunity to partnership with the #1 elite company of Asia....who's records are unbreakable...their company was going to make a huge profit too....

Kazama's POV:
I hope that guy would be easy to get along with ....we will have to show him our potential....for future collaborations.....way to go kazama....lemme do a background research on him....aahhh.....I searched on every website .....and even used connections to get some tea....but there's literally nothing about him apart from his name written as silvermoon and a pic which doesn't show his face..... why's there nothing about him in the internet yet he's so popular with such a huge fanbase.....NVM I'll just deal with him when I meet him tomorrow....

Author's notice:
Ik I'm way too late to update a new ch and a lot of you might have thought that their separation was the end of the series.....ik we've suffered reading the last few ch...so I'll have to make up to you.....