party!!

{time skip after 2hrs....time:5:00 pm}

Kazama's POV:
It's been 2 hours already..... where's this guy.....I'm done waiting he still hasn't seen my message....such a mood spoiler....I hope he turns up to the gathering or else I'll feel really sad to be not able to see him after picturising all the scenes....

Shinchan's POV:
Yaaahhh!!!!! I'm tired ....mom really made me do all the stuff by myself might as just sleep since I have to deal with some stuff later on and I'll be busy till tomorrow morning.....and after a rest in afternoon Ill be boarding the plane.....
{Shinchan fell deep into sleep.... totally unaware of the surroundings}

Kazama's POV:
I might as well just call him now ................(ringing) ....he's not picking up.....hmm..... there's only 15 min left for our party meet up .....ahhh forget him he's always late tho....ig he'll come late just like every other day....what was the point of being a topper when he can't even be punctual....😑....

~~at the cafe~~

Nene: it's been so long guys ..... wanna play my game😏

( All three terrified )

Nene: C'mon guys i was just teasing ....btw where's Shinchan

Kazama:(disappointed)Hm....no idea he's always like that....someone should really teach him to be punctual....he didn't even read the messages in the chat.....

Masao: is he okay !? What if he's sick ?

Kazama: He should be fine though ....who cares (chokes on his own words)

Nene:( notices kazama) you sure...you don't care....you words always mean the opposite when you're talking about shinchan tho.....

Kazama: (blushes) what do you mean.!? You're weird!!! It's not like that at all....it's just he's such a brat that I can't take my eyes off him......

Nene smirks
Kazama pouts

Masao: hey ! Hey! Stop bickering you guys.....we'll go and meet shinchan after finishing our food how about this!?

Nene: ofc someone really is worried for his lover ig....it's would be a relief for him

Kazama: ( acting annoyed) you wish .....!!!!

He felt relieved as he would be able to see him and know if there's actually some problem with him...

All of them finished their food and complimented the chef for such delicious food and started heading towards shinchan's home......
They were talking about how the things were with the......Nene mocking kazama and shipping the two of 'em and kazama denying continuously.....

Now they were infront of shinchan's house and we're about to head inside.....they heard a lot of notices from inside as if someone was packing things up and shinchan s mom constantly instructing him things regarding stuffs they were packing and it's seemed they were all busy.....

Masao: they seem busy should we be going inside now....wouldn't we be disturbing them then...

Nene: let's just go and see if they need our help we'll definitely help 'em...

Just like they all made their way to the door...Nene rang the bell....to which himawari opened the door .....she welcomed them inside

Pls wait for the next chapter....there gonna be a good scene i garauntee....but i was planning on making a story based on shinchan's return.....anyways I'll think it through for sure...