Reveal of truth

Kazama's POV:
My first day of office went pretty well I was very impressed by their hospitality..I hope my rest of the days would go as smoothly as today and I could keep up with my performance....which would also help me with my promotion....I'm still a rookie though I need to catch up on a lot and must do detailed background research....to know their connections and plan things accordingly......these two days went by so fast that i barely remember my schedule....
Holy shit....!!! I've to go to the housewarming party

What should I buy for them.....hmmm i guess wall hanging or sculptures would be a pretty good idea....but what should I buy for shinchan..idkkk.......ahhh...this is frustrating....I'm getting too nervous ....i planned on confessing.....my minds a mess.....

Shinchan's house POV:
Everyone was busy preparing....but it was different as everything was going smoothly unlike other times when shinchan used to stir up the whole house....and Mitsy shouting at him....they were all dearly missing him....their work ended up quickly....

~Time skip ~

It was about time and everyone gathered in the hall along with the relatives and shinchan's friends...they handed over the present to Misty who thanked them politely....

The four friends gathered by the food section....trying the variety of foods and enjoying them....

~Conversation~

Nene: Hey guys !!The food here tastes delicious

Kazama: Yes it has an authentic touch to it....(looking around)

Nene: Btw it's been pretty long where's Shinchan!?

Kazama: (anxious) idk.....i had things to discuss with him but he's nowhere to be seen....

Masao: Don't worry guys you know how he's always late for such occasions he'll definitely be rushing though things judging from his character....

Bo: He'll surely come

Nene: Let's enquire Mrs. Nohara

Kazama: yeah let's do that( god I'm really nervous...)

They all headed towards Mitsy who was attending to the guests welcoming them

Nene: Aunty are you busy right now!?

Mitsy: Yeah a bit...go ahead and ask do you need something!?

Nene: No thank you Aunty!!! Everything's really delicious...

Misty: Oh I'm glad to know you're enjoying it ...

Nene: Aunty may we know what's taking shinchan so long ... where's he Aunty!?

Mitsy: (surprised) Didn't he tell you!?(atleast that guy could have informed them about his departure)

Kazama's POV:
Where's that guy!? The situation seems weird.....I'm getting the goosebumps..... something's wrong here.....what did he hide from us!?

Nene: Sorry aunty but could you pls explain i didn't quite understand.....

Mitsy: (sighs) I'm sorry about his behaviour....you know how he is!!??Don't be disappointed but he's not here anymore....