||Chapter Eight||

After what felt like forever, me and Vance finally arrived at his place. It was a trailer with a porch in the front, and beer bottles in some places.

We both got out and Vance looked around. "You can't be seen walking in if you're claiming to have run away. Here." Vance walked up to me and zipped the jacket all the way and put the hood over my head. We walked to the door, and he tried opening the door. The knob just rattled. "Shit. I left my key inside. Dad must've locked it before he left for work this morning." Then he leaned on the door.

I looked at him, then shoved him away from the door. "The hell?!" I pulled a bobby pin from my hair and started picking the lock. The I pulled open the door, then told Vance he was an idiot. "Oh shut the fuck up." He rolled his eyes. I laughed then went in with him. There had been a reclining chair with a TV a few feet in front of it.

The place reeked of cigarettes and beer. There was a small side table next to the recliner with three beer bottles on it. "Don't worry, not all of this beer is mine. Just my pops." and then he lead me to his room. I guess he knew I was worried it was his.

In his room, there was a desk with cologne, a notebook, a womans magazine, tons of bracelets, necklaces, chokers, and pens. "Wow, I didn't know you were this into jewlery." I joked. "Oh come on, like you don't have jewlery in your room." His bed was a mattress with a blanket and three pillows. It was slightly off the ground, and I could tell he had a few things under it. There was a body length mirror next to his sliding door closet, and then a dresser on a single wall. He had two pictures, one of a beautiful woman that was framed, and one of a little blonde boy.

I walked over to the photo of the little blonde boy that was on the wall and admired it. "Who is this?" Vance was changing his clothes as I asked. "Oh, well that kid is me." He was clearly embarassed when I looked over at him. "I had shorter hair and yes, my mom did dress me up in a sailor outfit." I tried not to laugh, but it just all came out.

I couldn't even breathe at that point. "Yeah, I knew that you would have that reaction." He chuckled as he picked out a shirt. "It's really not that bad. You were adorable!" "Thanks." Vance had a small smile plastered on his face.

I looked back at the photo of the stunning woman and asked "Is this lady a model?" Vance had just finished putting on the plain black white shirt he had picked out, and walked over to me. "Oh no, that's my mom." His face was as still as a rock. He didn't smile, he didn't laugh, he didn't even look sad. Just his mom. "Did something happen to her?" I gave him a worried look when he didn't respond. "She's deceased. She died in '70. She really was beautiful.

"Hey, it's okay. I never had a dad so I kind of know what it's like to not have a parent." We both smiled at eachother and got closer to eachothers faces till a loud ass dog interrupted us. "Darla!" "Darla?" I giggled. Vance rushed over to a small, fluffy Chihuahua. She was brown, white, and yellow. "Shut up dog! She's nice." The dog was aggresivley barking at me as I stared at her. "She looks like the sweetest thing!" Darla strutted to me and started rubbing up on me. I kneeled down and let her smell my hand. After she smelled it for quite some time, she started rubbing on my hand.

Just wanted to say that I got the idea of a dog from another Vance Fanfiction! I can't remember who wrote it, but they're chapter with a dog was really great <3

"She usually never likes new people. I guess you're an exception." I smiled at Vance and then at the dog. Darlas fur was softer than any other dogs. "Her fur is so soft. How often do you brush her?" "Well, every other day. Her fur gets knotted VERY easily." Vance sat down next to me, and we both fed the dog attention.

After Darla got extremely comfortable with me, she layed in my lap. "The hell do I do?" I asked Vance. "I guess just let her sleep. Your skin must be that soft for her to lay on you." He laughed, then left the room. I just sat on the ground and leaned on his bed. I heard footsteps coming closer to the room, and looked towards the door. Vance had come back holding a pack of camels and two cans of beer. "I think it's about time you tried some beer and learned how to smoke." Is he serious? "We're not old enough to drink, and I do-" "Our teenage years are for experimenting. Let's try it." He handed me the can of beer, and I just stared at it. "If you don't want to drink it, that's fine." Vance reasurred me. I had been wanting to try some for a while, but just didn't know when. I guess now is the right time.

I opened the can, and took a sip. "Why is it spicy?!" I yelled. "Yeah, that's what your first drink will do to you. Try some more and you might find it good. Not everybody likes alcohol." He laughed as he stared at me trying my first drink.

I took a few more sips. It actually is kinda good. "This is good." Then I started drinking even more. "Told you. But how about only one can. I don't want you drinking too much.

I drank faster as my brain started feeling lighter. "Okay, maybe slow down a bit." He chuckled and grabbed the can. "I was kind of scared to ask this, but do you wanna try smoking?" I kind of just looked at the pack for a bit. "I'm not sure how." I looked at Vance's hand and saw it opening the pack. "Then I can just get you used to the smoke." He grabbed a lighter off his bed side table and lit the cigarette. "Now hold still." He took a puff at the cigarette, but didn't blow it out. He grabbed my chin and kissed me. I could feel the smoke going down to my lungs.

Vance made out with me, then backed up. I breathed out, panting, and smoke came out of my mouth. Vance held the cigarette in his hand and asked "How was it?" I was panting, and managed to blurt out "Amazing." Vance handed me the cigarette, and said "You try."

I shook my head and said "I prefer you doing it." then I held his cheek.

Vance pinned me to the ground. The dog ran off and Vance started lightly kissing my lips. He held my hands tightly as he slowly made out with me. His soft lips caressed mine. We started doing tongue till we both ran out of breath.

Vance let go of my hands and looked me in the eyes while I was on the ground. He picked me up and placed me on the bed.

Vance took off his shirt and made out with me even more. His lips were so soft, it was unbelievable. I loved the feeling of his lips on mine. He had his knee between my legs and was holding my hair in one fist, and the other hand held my hip. Vance was moving his knee around, slowly rubbing me up. I constently moaned, but that didn't stop him. His tounge kept getting deeper and deeper to the point I couldn't breathe. Vance fell to the other side of me, and we were both panting. As he caught his breath, I took my shirt off and threw it to the door. Vance stared my chest, then got back on top of me. He started making out with me harder and rougher. He even started massaging my (It feels weird to say tits so I'm just gonna let you guys think of it). I was a moaning mess.

I'll let you guys imagine the rest cause I don't want you guys to fuck so you can think of it:)