||Chapter Two||

I had a night shift once again on the 21st. I continously looked at the clock while waiting for 12 AM. The hands pointed out that it was only 8:24 PM. This is going to be one long night.

Since it was Friday, the store stays open till 12 AM. I looked around the store, and all I saw were a few groups of guys mixed in with girls, but less girls because most of the girls in our town were known to be "innocent". It sucks how girls are given a title like that. The bell on the door ringed, and I saw the same blonde haired guy walk in. Vance walked over to the beer fridge and grabbed a Light. He walked up to me and said "This." and then I said "Aren't you 14? You have to be 18 to purchase this here. Sorry." I was cleary not phased because I get these kinds of people all the time. They either beg or say they'll just get they're friend to buy it for them.

I could really care less if there's underaged drinkers, I just don't want to get arrested. "I'll give you a $20, not for the store, for you." Vance pulled out a $20 bill from his pocket and placed it on the counter. It was tempting, but not worth the arrest if we get caught. "Sorry, but I don't plan on getting arrested for selling alcohol to an underaged customer. You can by something else, or waste your money on pinball again." His fists clenched, but he couldn't punch me because he would be banned from the store. At least that's what I think. "I'll do anything you want for the next week. Come on, I really need to get shit off my mind. This will help me a lot. You can still keep the $20." He was obviously angry, but he still didn't phase me. I wasn't scared of a pinball addict.

His offer seemed too good to pass up. "Anything?" "Are you fucking deaf? Yes, anything. I just need the beer." I smiled and replied with "Of course then. Here" I handed him the beer and he started to walk off but I said "You really thought I would let you off that easily? The 'week' starts tomorrow. Meet me at this adress at 9:00 AM." He rolled his eyes and grabbed the note. "Get me a bag, I can't be seen walking around with this dumb ass." I handed him a bag and said "See you tomorrow!" He lifted his hand and waved from the back, then walked out. I couldn't wait to tell Vance the jerk everything to do tomorrow morning.