1

When Harry Potter left the other champions, he didn't head straight to Gryffindor tower, he found a deserted and dark corner. He had planned to head to his secret hiding place, the room that seemed to supply him with anything he wants. He often headed to the room when he wanted to be alone, sometimes it was just to get some privacy. This time though he knew he wouldn't be staying that long, he just needed to get away from everyone.

Harry remembered when he first found the large room not long after receiving the map from the twins. It had a bookshelf filled with books on all subjects, things he wanted to learn about. It had a beautiful antique desk and matching chair, a bed that was huge, it had intricate carvings all over the posts. There was also a large bathroom attached and a bath that you could almost swim in. Harry had no idea why this room was here, he was just glad it was. At first he thought it was the room of requirement but the twins told him that was located on the seventh floor, this room was on the fifth floor. Harry figured there could be lots of these types of rooms, all hidden. He didn't always use the room, mainly when he planned to spend a lot of time by himself. If he just wanted some time away from Hermione, Ginny and a few others then he would use his cloak and just sit in a deserted corridor.

He first started to escape into this room to avoid Hermione, she had been annoying him since they became friends, but it was getting worse. Since he had found the room, he would escape to it just to get away from her. Harry knew the reason why he ended up friends with Hermione and even though he never told anyone, not even Ron, but he really didn't like her at all. It was her arrogant attitude, how she believed she was superior and smarter than everyone else.

He knew Ron was pissed at him right now but Harry knew why, the attention this tournament would give him. Ron had always been jealous, now he was furious. Harry wanted to believe he was just immature and childish, but he'd always had a nagging suspicion about Ron. He started to think over every time they were together, but apart from the one instance, which was to do with the day they met, there was nothing suspicious about Ron's behaviour. Harry just put it down to the fact he was wary of everyone.

The only thing that concerned Harry was the day he asked Mrs. Weasley how to get onto the platform. After reading more about Hogwarts, Hogsmeade and platform nine and three quarters, Harry found out that it was the only platform where the students took the train to Hogwarts. Mrs. Weasley had asked what the platform number was, yet she had already been there since her eldest son started at Hogwarts. But she was also a student when she was younger, so again, she knew the platform number. The other thing that worried Harry about Ron's mother was how she said muggles while muggles walked around Kings Cross station. Yet all magical people knew to be careful what they said or did in front of muggles. Finally Harry worked it out, Mrs. Weasley meant for Harry to hear her so he would ask for help, it was set up for Harry to meet the Weasley family. He still didn't know if Ron was involved or not or if anyone else was involved.

He still didn't think anything was suspicious about Ron, they had too many fights and arguments for it not to be a normal friendship, since he heard that friends would fight and often. But he decided he would keep things to himself, just in case he was wrong about Ron.

Ginny was another person that annoyed Harry, she always stared at him, follow him, unless he could sneak away, but she always tried to be wherever he was. He knew he had people that wanted to know him because he was the-boy-who-lived. Harry called them fans and Ginny Weasley was the biggest fan girl there was, Colin Creevy was the biggest fan boy. Harry used his cloak more just to get away from her, but it was using his cloak and the map that he finally found out what was going on with the youngest red head as well as Hermione.

The corridor that Harry was sitting in now was the same one he used all the time, he was able to stay under his cloak and right in the corner where no one would bump into him. Harry had seen couples snogging a few times, it seems to be a good place for couples when they wanted some privacy.