7

You finished stitching up Vitaly's arm. " There." You then turned and placed a kiss on his nose, making him blush. " What was that for?" He asked, raising a brow. "Oh, I do that to make wounds heal faster." Vitaly smirked, " Looks like I'll have to get injured more often." He said, his voice coming out rasp and deep. You start to blush before you cover it up by rolling your eyes. You pushed him forward towards where Classified once sat.

Classified sat down where Vitaly sat once before. Once he had gotten comfortable, you softly place your hands on his face, checking for more wounds in case. Once you finished, you started stitching up any wounds that needed to be stitched and cleaned up the others. You finished and kissed his forehead, " There." Classified blushed a bit, hoping off the sink.

"Thank you my dear." Classified said as he grabbed your hand and placed a kiss on it. You blushed before laughing a bit,  " This was just my way of thanking you both for protecting me." Vitaly glanced back and forth between you two. He glared before placing his paw under his chin, holding his head up, and huffing quietly with jealousy.

~

"Hey! Alex!" You said excitedly, leaning over the counter. You raised a brow as you watch him have a little jump to his step.

"And what is that?" Alex looks at you confused,

" What's what?"

"That, that little jump in your step."

Alex laughs, " What little jump? I don't see anything." You roll your eyes and laugh. "Yeah sure, now what is it that's got you all this happy?" "Wellll....." You raised your brow again and he pulls something from behind his back. Your eyes sparkled before squealing. "OMG TICKETS TO BUSTER MOON'S SHOW! OH MY GOSH ARE YOU SERIOUS!?!?" You jumped around with excitement before jumping over the counter swiftly and pulling him into a tight hug.

Classified and Vitaly walked into the bar. They both look at each other confused. You didn't care about the others watching the scene, you were too excited. You pulled away and twirled, " I get to see the show! Oh my! It's a dream come true!!" Alex smirks, " Not only that, Mr. Moon himself was at the circus when we preformed and had allowed us all to meet him and his crew." You turned towards him in utter shock. " Your... Your joking..."

Alex's smirk became much more wider as he raised his brow. You literally passed out, making Vitaly and Classified jump forward to catch you. Vitaly growled before standing up and growling at Alex. " What did you do to her!?" He said, making Alex almost shrink into the ground, " I-I was just--"

Classified rolled his eyes, " Oh shut it you dingus. Shes only in the state of shock. She'll be fine." He said as he picked you up bridal style. He goes to one of the couches, shooing off the other animals with a glare. He placed you down softly before sitting next to your head and crossing his legs. Vitaly then throws his self, sitting next to your legs (your lying down on the couch.)

He then stretched his arms out and glared at anyone that got close.

Warning: Extreme Cringe up ahead

Suddenly a female cheetah in a tight red dress comes up swaying her hips. She sits on the couch before sliding over next to Vitaly. He glares at the animal and raises his brow. The cheetah hums before starting to check him out. Vitaly looks at her in disgust. "Do you usually come here often?Never seen someone as good looking as you in these parts." She said as she horribly failed at her flirting.

You slowly started to wake up. You groaned before sitting up. Vitaly glared at the cheetah, " Not interested." He grumbled out, turning away. "Aww come on~" She scoots closer, making Vitaly growl. You watched, noticing how uncomfortable he was, but tried to tough it out. You looked at the girl with disgust, before an idea pops up in your head.

"How about you back off my man." You said with attitude, glaring at her for making him uncomfortable. You see Vitaly relax a bit at your words. The cheetah raised a brow, " Really? Prove it." She said with a sly smirk. You glared more before looking at Vitaly who was still glaring at the cheetah.

You lift your hand up, placing it on his cheek. You turn his head towards you, making eye contact with his bright green eyes. You both stare at each other. He then realizes what you were about to do, making his eyes go wide. You swiftly pulled him into a deep kiss. He blushes deeply before kissing back deeply. You wrap your arms around his shoulders, making him pull you closer by the waist.

He softly bits your bottom lip, asking for entrance. To make the kiss more believable, you allow him to enter. His tongue slide into your mouth, making you release a breathless moan. You both pull away for a split second before going back in. His hands grip your waist tighter before hearing the cheetah growl and walk away. You both pull away with a blush on your faces.
You both stare into each other's eyes again before you cleared your throat. Vitaly looks away, " Thanks." He said, not wanting to make eye contact.

Classified's claws dug deeper into the couch as he watched you and Vitaly make out. He glared at the scene before getting up and leaving.

Once he returned to the NorthWind, he kicked the wheelie chair. Eva raised a brow, Corporal gave him a worried look, and Short Fuse just looked confused. "Something the matter?" Eva asked and Classified let out a deep breath. "It's.... It's nothing..."

"Sounds to me like someone is having girl problems." A voice spoke up. They all turned to see the group of penguins. " Ughh... As things couldn't get any worse." Classified said as he rubbed his face. Skipper and the others hop onto the table, " So, who's the lover?" Short Fuse laughs, " Ha! That's impossible! There's no way that Classified likes--" Short Fuse stopped when Classified continued to rub his head.

"There's this animal.... She's something else." He said, chuckling. " She's a badass, would be a great agent. She's kind and--" He suddenly snaps out of it. He looked at the others to have smug looks on their faces. "Tch. Forget about it." " Kowalski, analysis." "Sir. It seems that he has a crush. " Kowalski said, making Classified freeze. Classified let out a sigh, leaning back onto the chair. "It... It seems so... The only problem is..."

Classified's eyes turn into slits. "That damn cat." He says as he glared at the ceiling. "Cat?" Corporal asked. Classified stood up, walking up to the computer. " Vitaly." He growled out. "You mean the Russian circus cat?" Skipper said. "Yes-- wait, how did you even know him." "We own the circus he works at, or at least we used to." Private said as he scratched behind his horns. "Your really going to let him win?" Eva asked. Classified laughs out loud," As if!" Classified said as he stood up and fixed himself.

What did I just write-- ANYWAY Thank you for reading! I hoped you enjoyed! Don't be afraid to comment on the story (as long as it's not rude.) Thank you again, love y'all 💜💜 and I'll see y'all in the next chapter!

Also this chapter was acting wonky, so if you see anything messed up or weird, pls tell me. Thank you