1

Okay let me explain how this story takes place. You work at a bar/pub.idk if they're the same, bit please go with it. You are a singer there and this story takes place, kinda like Zootopia, except its the like normal map, like buildings and scenarios look like Zootopia while it's like New York and Rome and etc. Hope you understand that, but yes, your a singer. Vitaly does Circus and Classified is a secret agent. But yes, if there is anything else I need to add, I'll let you know. I might add human to it too, so it be like the movie with Classified in it too, but yeah. You of course are an Albino Tiger, white wolf, or any other animal you would like. Also I might add some Zootopia characters, so this story is a big crossover. Actually, this is just a BIG crossover it's self, so don't be surprised if a animal character appears out of no where from a whole different movie. Also they are gonna have clothes on, but if you don't want that then you can imagine it as them like normal animals like the Madagascar movies.

You took a deep breath as you got ready to head onto the stage. Quickly fixing your sparkling dress.

(The song you sing)

You continue to sing as you look across the crowd, making eyes contact with two specific animals. You stepped of stage to the crowd, heading towards the wolf who raised a brow at her, snipping his drink. You slid your finger up his back, making him shiver and look at you. You send him a wink before heading towards the tiger. You ran a hand over his chest as he also raised a brow. Your hand then slided over his shoulder and she walked up and back up to the stage. The wolf glanced at the Tiger, making them have eye contact before looking back at you.

Once you have finished the song you bowed down and went back stage. Soon you went behind the bar, working your bar shift. "Hey chicos. " You said to the Tiger and Wolf. They both looked at you, staying quiet. The Tiger had a black shirt that wrapped around his body well, he also had khaki pants on. As for the Wolf had a dark navy blue turtle neck, also fitting his body properly, with white pants. The Tiger was giving glares as the wolf did not dare to make eye contact. "So what brings you here? " The Tiger rolled his eyes. "Wow you two are not talkers at all. " You said as you made them drinks.

Suddenly a lion came in. "If it isn't Alex the Lion! " You said happily as the lion then turned to her. "Oh hey N/n! " He said as he then sat in between the Wolf and Tiger. "How is Gia doing? " You said as you cleaned a cup. "She's doing great! " Alex said, " Do you always tell strangers your love life? " A deep Russian voice spoke. You were so surprised by the voice that you almost dropped the cup you were washing. You looked up wide eyed. Your heart jumped hearing the voice. "You ok N/n? " " U-uhh yeah! J-just the voice s-surprised me. " A blush came over your face. " " Vitaly I didn't know you came here. " " I don't. " Your heart did a flip hearing his voice once again.

You soon started to make Alex's normal drink. " Excuse me Miss. " Once again you almost dropped the cup. You looked up and looked at the Wolf. "Can I get the strongest drink you have. " He said as he placed the empty cup aside. "Y-yeah uh sure. But only if you tell me your name. " The wolf let out a sigh. " My name is Classified. " "Classified? " "No my name is Classified. " "Your name is Classified? " " No--" You erupted with laughter. "I'm just messing with you, I know what you mean. " The wolf raised a brow, not believing you. "You don't like sharing your name out or your not supposed to, that's why you said your name is Classified, but I'll just call you Classified. " You said giving him a smile, pouring his drink and giving it to him.

He simply nodded, saying thank you before drinking his drink. "You staying Alex? " "Yep, like I always do. Though I might leave a bit early, gotta practice for our next show. " You nodded, soon realizing some thing. " You work at the circus!? " The Tiger looked up at you." YUP! Vitaly jumps through hoops. " Classified almost chocked on his drink from laughing. "What are you laughing at? " Vitaly said, glaring at Classified. "You jump through hoops! Ha! Not very impressive for a Russian cat. " Alex made a face. " Ohhh... You see I wouldn't do that if I were you. " Vitaly stood up and your eyes widened. "Hey, hey boys settle down before I have to kick you both out. " You said, trying to make Vitaly sit down. Vitaly rolled his eyes before leaving, making sure to pay before walking out. Classified fixed his turtle neck before paying and leaving through the back door.

Alex rolled his eyes. " Anyway, we have a show coming and we want you to sing for it." Your ears perked up and smirked, " What song? " Alex pulled out the song lyrics from his pocket. "Fireworks By Katy Perry. " You smiled even more," Alright, deal. " You looked up at him with a sly look. " Alex let out a sigh. "40 bucks. " "Only because your my best friend. " You said laughing as he smiled. "Welp see you next week! " He said as he grabbed his jacket, walking out of the bar. You looked at the time, " Almost over, just a few more hours. " You continued to serve drinks.

I promise that the chapters will get better. I hope.... Love y'all, thank you for reading! Tell me if I should keep publishing(by commenting)!