24

The kids finished the game not long ago, and we were getting ready to be on our way to this place called "Family Video". Dustin was the one suggesting it, and told us that we can borrow a movie and watch it. He also told us that Steve, who left like three hours ago works there with this girl called Robin, who is a really cool person, so we asked Argyle if he can drive us there, and he said yes.

We all got in the car.
- So, is there any movie in particular that you dudes want to watch? Or we're just gonna decide it on the spot? - Argyle asks while turning on the car.
- Star Wars - Dustin answers first, then Jonathan and the others saying "i don't know".
- You can decide when we get there. Next stop, Family Video! - Argyle steps on the gas pedal.

When we arrived, we all got out of the car, and Dustin ran inside, Mike not far behind him with El holding his hand. Us, others just walked inside in normal speed. When we arrived, a girl with brownish hair greeted us with a "hello". Dustin was next to her, and they were probably talking before we opened the door.
- Guys, this is Robin. Robin, this is Argyle, Jonathan and Enzo I think you met the others either two months ago, at the school or at the Starcourt incident.

- Hi! - I wave slightly to Robin, who smiles in response. Argyle went up to her and hugged her, while Enzo and Jonathan just gave her a small wave.
- Is there any movie you guys are looking for? - she asks.
- Nope - I answer. Dustin already found the movie he wanted.
- Okay then. You can go around and see if you can find yourselves something interesting.
- Thanks Robin! - Argyle pats her back, then walks to the comedy section.

- Oh, Robin, can you do that thing again where you go trough what other people borrowed? You know, what you and Steve did once - Dustin turns to her.
- No. Go away - she pushes Dustin away playfully.

I didn't really knew what to do, so i just went to see what Dimitri was doing.
- Hey Enzo. Did you find anything? - I look over his shoulders to see that he was holding a DVD with a romantic movie on it in his hand. - I didn't knew you liked romantic movies. I tought you were more interested in action or horror.
- There are so many things you don't know about me - he says in his usual deep voice.
- Like what? - I get more curious.

- I don't know.
- Okay, i'll ask you things i don't know about you, and you will have to answer so i will know. Do you read comics? I never knew if it's Jonathan or Will, but these Captain America comics started appearing around the house not long after you came to visit us, so i just wanted to know if you have something to do with it.
- He's cool, and now i finally have time to read - he says, putting back the movie and takes a new one off the shelf.
- YES, it was you! - I smile to myself. - But you know, if i had to choose between Captain America or Iron Man, I would-
- Choose Thor - Dimitri finsihes the sentence.

- Whaaat? - i turn my head towards him.
- Don't deny it, I saw you reading Thor comics too many times. You always re-read the ones with Loki in it. And your drawings are really nice by the way. I saw those too.
- Wow, you found out about this in two days?
- Kinda. But i was talking with Jonathan while you, that Steve and the other dude were making... - he stops mid sentence. - What was it called? - he looks at me.
- Pizza? - I try to guess what he wanted to say.
- Yes, pizza. And when i asked him about you, he told me that you loved comics, and Loki is your favourite, then Thor, and... Jeans Gray? I think that was her name.
- It's actually Jean Grey. But yep - I say.

He looked at me, confusion written on his face.
- That's... That's what i said - he turns away, and puts the DVD back. I just quietly chuckle.

A/N: idc if you dont like Loki, Thor or Jean, I just had to write something