9.

‼️IMPORTANT A/N: STRANGER THINGS SEASON 4 VOL 2 SPOILERS!!!! DON'T READ IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED IT YET!‼️ also small changes in monologue!

‼️‼️LAST SPOILER WARNING‼️‼️

We all went up to the security room, where were only a few people to be seen.

---

Enzo was interrogating a random guy who worked there, Murray was trying to convince a guard who worked in the security room to do something, Yuri was walking around and trying to say something that we couldn't understand because the mask, I was looking at the security cameras, while Joyce was having her happy reuniting moment with Hopper. The guards where nowhere to be seen.

- Hey... I'm not happy to tell you this, but it looks like it can climb - I told the others about what i just saw on the camera. The demogorgon climbed out of the cage, and finally some guards appeared there.

Suddenly, we heard a strange noise from the room next to the one we were in.
- Did you hear that? - I walked up to Enzo.
- Who didn't? - he asked.
Everyone started to walk towards the door, while the person Enzo was interrogating a few minutes ago was shouting at us.
- Не ходите туда! Это опасно! Я сказал, не ходите туда! (don't go there! It's not safe! I said don't go there!) - he yelled, but we opened the door anyways. And i instantly regretted it.

There was a medical bed in the middle of the room, with an open-stomached Demogorgon tied to it.
- What the... - Murray asked, horrified.
Hopper was leading the group, he was on the front, everyone else behind him. The Demogorgon was somehow still alive, screaming in our face. Our only luck way that it was tied down and couldn't move.

Joyce spotted something on the side of the room, and started walking there. I was curious what she found, so i followed her.
- More demogorgons - I said to myself as i looked at the aquarium-like things with sleeping demogorgons inside them.

I heard gunshots. I turned to the direction of the sound, and found out Hopper shot the tied down monster. Him, Murray and Yuri joined us. We were all staring at the sleeping monsters, when suddenly Enzo appeared out of nowhere.
- Hey. I found something. You should check it out.

It was a vent, big enough for us to go trough it.
- Where does this go? - I asked, looking into the vent.
- Remember when you asked me this question once, дорогая? (darling?)

flashback, two weeks ago

- Do you know where this vent leads? And i still don't understand Russian that much.
- I think it leads to the security room, but i'm not sure about it. There are a few more.
- Oh. Okay.

- So... This either leads us back to the security room where we came from, or out of here - I tought out loud.
- Совершенно верно (exactly) - he answered.
- Well... There's only one way to find out! - I said as i I climbed down into the vent. Only my head was outside the vent, when Enzo stopped me.
- Hey... Be careful, Америка (america) - he nodded and i gave him a smile in return before dissapearing.