10

A/N: small changes in storyline

Many hours passed until we found another vent above our heads. I pushed the metal off and climbed out. Hopper, shortly behind me, pulled out Joyce and Enzo, leaving Murray and Yuri to climb out on their own.

I looked around. Snow was everywhere, and i could see the prison.
- We did it! - Murray smiled.
- Not really. This is still the prisons area. But I don't think they'll find us here tough- I said.
- I only know one way out. But it can only be through the front gate - Enzo let out a small sigh.
- What is guarded - I added.
- Then... We will run! - Murray tried to stay optimistic.
- They have guns - I informed him.
- Oh. Then we will not run.

- I might have an idea - Joyce, the only person here who had a brain spoke up. - Murray. Where is the car?

---

- SAYONARA! - Murray shouted at the guards as he drove trough the gate that flung open.
- HURRY! They are shooting at us! - I i addressed the situation to him.
- I can't go faster, we're already going with floor gas! - he replied.

After a few minutes, we were out of the prison's area.
- Are you okay? - Hopper asked Joyce, then the same from Murray.
- Okay?! There's nothing better than starting the day with a little escape! Am I right or am I right? - he smiled.
- We haven't gotten away with it yet. Our guys don't like escape (a/n: its written like that on purpose). They're going to hunt us down - Enzo told us from the passenger seat.

- Really? We didn't plan on staying here any longer. Where's the plane you came with? - Hopper asked Joyce.
- That plane? Um... That... Crashed - She tried to explain.
- Crashed? - Hopper sat back next to his wife or whoever she was.
- It's his fault! - Joyce pointed at Yuri.

- I'm telling you, Jim, he's a tricky guy. He will slips out of your hands like an eel dipped in baby oil! I wouldn't believe a word he says! - Murray said to Hopper, who got up from his seat again, and kneeled down before Yuri. He took off the smuggler's mask and whatever piece of material was in his mouth.

- My tongue! My tongue! I can't feel my tongue! - Yuri spoke, making Dimitri roll his eyes.
- We have to get out, back to the USA. Can you take us there on another plane? - I asked Yuri.
- Today? Do you need Yuri's help now? After dragging him through a long shitty tunnel?
- Be careful what you're sayinh, otherwise I'm going to grab this piece of , wipe the soles of my shoes with it, and then I'm going to push it down your throat pretty deeply - Hopper threatened him.

But Yuri was stubborn.
- Oh, feel free, but then you'll never leave my country alive! - the smuggler cracked a small smile.
- So then you can get us out - Joyce joined in their conversation.

-

Maybe for a hot bath, a glass of water... And for a 1.5-meter-high pile of dollars - and this was where everyone lost it.
- Yuri can fly you to the moon, or ev- - He tried to finish the sentence when suddenly Enzo cut in, holding his gun towards Yuri.

- If I hear another demand from you, you cloak-wielding mudak, I will decorate the interior of this van with your brain! - he said.
- Why are you mad? Comrade... - joked the smuggler.
- You must have been through hard days - he looked first at Hopper, then at Enzo, and at me - But now you are free, and everything turned out well, it was a happy end for everyone! No?
- For you, it will depend on what you answer... Comrade. Will you take us to America? Yes - Enzo asked as he loaded his gun - or no?