Chapter 14

"87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92-."

     "Shut the fuck up," I yelled burying my head under my blanket and shoving a pillow to my ear trying to silence the noise.

     "I'm almost done, be patient," Corey said going back to brushing her hair, "93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98-."

     "Argh," I screamed into the blanket.

     Corey rolled her eyes, "99 and finally the number you have been waiting for-."

     "Just say it and save us both the misery," I shouted cutting her off.

     "100, happy now, Miss Diva," Corey asked annoyed.

     "Very much," I said.

     "Come on get ready," Corey said while snapping her fingers.

     I rolled my eyes, "And what is today's special occasion?"

     "I'm taking you to Hogsmeade," Corey said casually.

     "Wait, actually? Who the hell are you to be taking me to Hogsmeade ever so nicely," I asked surprised.

     "I'm taking you on a date," Corey said shrugging her shoulders. 

     "What," I screeched.

     "Oh Delilah Solace, it's been 5 years since we have shared this dormitory, always fighting but we both know that it was more of a pastime than a hatred. Hell, we have told each other everything and known the other wouldn't say anything," Corey expressed throwing her hands in the air. 

     "Corey Hayden, I don't know what has gotten into you and I hate to admit it but you're right," I sighed, she was, she and I had confided in each other and the next day we would be back to normal. 

     Corey threw her hairbrush in the hair and said, "Then it's settled!"

     "Let me get ready," I said dragging myself out of bed. 

     "Hurry up, you take so long," she said rolling her eyes back to her old self.

     "You aren't my mother," I yelled back as I walked into the bathroom.

     "I hope I'm not," I heard her say.

     I rolled my eyes.

     I finished showering and changed into black leggings and my Gryffindor jumper. I also put on Charlie's scarf which I had stole. It was autumn and the weather was starting to get pretty cold. I wasn't planning on getting sick anytime soon. 

     "I'm done mother dearest," I said in a sickly sweet voice.

     "Watch your tone," Corey said throwing her hairbrush at me.

     "I'm going to need therapy from hairbrush PTSD," I muttered.

     "What was that," Corey asked with narrowed eyes.

     "Nothing," I yelled as I skipped past her down the stairs.

     "Hey Lilah," Charlie said giving me a hug and asked, "You going to Hogsmeade today?"

     I nodded, "I'm going on a date with Corey!"

     He looked down at me as if he saw a ghost and in disappointment said, "Lilah I'm not sure if you're coming out to me, I support I guess."

     "Huh? OH! NO! Charles Septimus Weasley," I yelled smacking his shoulder.

     "What," he asked putting his hands up in defense.