Chapter 11

"You want me to do what," I asked surprised.

     "Join the Frog Choir of course," Charlie said smiling.

     I kept staring at him, "I don't even know how to sing!"

     "I've heard you many times, you sound great. You could definitely be the best vocal singer if you join," Charlie reasoned.

      "You really think I sound-wait how do you know how I sound," I said suspiciously?

      Charlie looked anywhere but me, "Um...uh...!"

     "Spill," I said sternly.

     "Hey wait, I heard something, maybe it's a student," Charlie said changing the topic.

     Charlie and I were currently monitoring the halls, our shift ends in about an hour. This is when Charlie leads to this conversation...I'm very confused at the moment. 

     "I didn't hear anything," I said crossing my arms glaring at Charlie.

     "I'm sure I did, I'll go investigate," Charlie said running away.

     I sighed running after him, "Charlie, it's the middle of the night, stop running!"

     "Ah-ha, I knew I heard someone," Charlie said.

     Did I have bad hearing or something because I didn't hear a single thing or person in this case?

     "Guy's it's just me, calm down," said Tonks.

     I definitely have a bad hearing then, Tonk's is the clumsiest person in the world. She couldn't stay quiet to save her life!

     "I didn't even hear you," I gasped surprised.

     Tonk's looked at me confused, "I'm sure I would get caught, I tripped over my own feet and dropped those!"

     She was pointing at some snacks laying on the ground, a good thing they were wrapped so I wouldn't have to clean the floors. Filch actually made me do that once. 

     "Anyway, you should go back to your common room, usually around this time, Filch or Mrs. Norris will come to check upon us," Charlie said picking up the snacks for Tonks.

     "Yeah thank you for telling me, bye," Tonk's said skipping off, I loved her bubbly personality. 

     "You, don't think I just forgot our conversation," I said bossily. 

     "Um...can't we talk about this tomorrow, like isn't it getting late," Charlie said nervously playing with his hands.

     "We're not supposed to leave for another hour," I responded.

     "Fine, I may have sneaked up to your dorm to return your scarf and heard you singing in the shower, and then maybe I may have also heard you singing through the window...many times," Charlie said looking away.

     I blinked, I wasn't expecting that, then I blushed embarrassed, "You heard me singing in the shower?!"

     "You sounded amazing," Charlie added.

     "I'm sure I didn't, and how did you even get up to the girl's dorm, isn't it supposed to turn into a slide," I asked.

     "Corey helped," Charlie answered.

     I rolled my eyes, "Of course she did!"

     Charlie rubbed the back of his neck, "Sorry."