Chapter 7

"Running Out Of Reasons," by The Wanted. ^^ (My favorite boy-band)

     Also, I would like to know what happened to all the comments in the last chapter? Only 18!! Please comment and vote!

✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

     "Hello, are you listening," Orion snapped at me?

     "Yeah, you said we have to beat Slytherin and...," I never finished because I put my head back on Charlie's shoulder.

     "Wake up," Orion yelled in my ear.

     "I'm awake, yeah go Gryfinndor," I yelled startled.

     "I hate her but I'm agreeing with her about sleep right now," Corey said.

     Orion groaned and ignored us, "We have 1 new member on our team this year, Oliver Wood as our new Keeper!"

     "Yay," Charlie said enthusiastically, he was the only one. 

     Charlie was the seeker, Corey and I were beaters, as 5th years. Oliver Wood the new Keeper, as a 2nd year. Orion was the Gryffindor quidditch captain and one of the chasers, it was also the last year as captain as he is in his 7th year. Tammy Alves and Mina Splint were 4th years who were the other chasers. 

     "Orion, can you shut up," Tammy whined.

     Orion glared at all of us, "We must win this game!"

     "We won the quidditch cup last year, I think we'll be fine," Mina said.

     Oliver glanced at all of us awkwardly.

     "Don't worry, this is a normal thing," I whispered to Oliver.

     He nodded, "I think that we should get out there and practice!"

     Orion smiled at Oliver thankfully, "See he is younger than all of you and is alive more than all of you!"

     We all groaned.

     "Let's go," Charlie said pulling me up as we walked to the quidditch pitch.

     "I already booked the field for today," I heard Orion yell.

     Felix and his team were here to practice too.

     "I have a permission slip from Professor Snape," Felix said holding it up, he was actually the captain of the Slytherin quidditch team.

     "We were here first," Orion argued.

     "And we have permission," Felix said in Orion's face.

     "We could maybe all practice together," Oliver suggested.

     Felix laughed.

     "I mean...it would be good practice for the game," I said cutting in.

     Felix looked at me and glared, "Fine!"

     "That was easy," Charlie said surprised.

     "I'm just as surprised as you are," I whispered.

     We ended up playing a mini quidditch game, rules and everything just not the main game. It was good practice to find out what moves they would be using.

     The beater on the Slytherin side suddenly hit me with the bludger. I ducked but lost balance swayed a little getting my broom back in control.