Chapter ONE Hellfire Club

Wordcount: 3902

You're Steve's little sister, you're a senior in high school. You used to play D&D with the four boys Dustin, Lucas, Will and Mike.

Your know about the Upsaid Down and Eleven just like everyone else. You and Steve have a very good sibling relationship. You see Robin as your older sister. You know she likes girls even though she didn't tell you, but you could just tell after a while.

Your best friend is Max, you don't maid that at all that your best friend is a freshman in high school. Your also good friends with Chrissy.

Chapter ONE Hellfire Club

Your wacke up to your alarm ringing. You got dressed and went downstairs to see your mother and brother in the kitchen. "Good morning sweetie." your mother said happily. "Morning mum. Morning Bro." You said back to your mother and brother. "Morning idiot." Your brother said back. "Be nice to your sister Steve." Your mother said smiling knowing that was like a nick name for me to him. "So I'm going to drive you to school today but we have to get Robin on the way, because of the pep rally so we need to leave earlier then normal." Your brother said. You did have a car of your own but you left it by Max from the last time I hung out with her. "Okay then I have to eat quicker." You said back. He just nodded and continued eating.

After you're done you and your brother ware in the car driving to Robin. You don't really a lot in the car but suddenly you wanted to talk about Robin. "So do you know Robin likes girls?" You asked your brother. "What gave you that idea?" your brother asked back. "Do you really think I'm that stupid, it's so obvious that she likes girls." You said back, "Fine yes she does but don't tell her I tolled you." He said. "Well you didn't, I just knew myself." You said. You arrived ant Robin's house and saw her getting out and walked over to the car, so you got out to go in the back. "Good morning Robin." You said smiling at her. "Good morning to you to." She said getting into the car. "So I know you don't like when I ask about you personal life but do you like girls, because I think it's quite obvious to me that you do." You said to Robin. "What gave you that idea." She said and gave Steve a death glare. "Just so you know Steve didn't tell me, but I can tell you like girls. It's okay really actually I fine to really cool." You said smiling. "You really think so?" she asked. "I really do." You said. "Okay then yes I like girls but please don't tell anyone okay." She tolled you. "Yes of course, I won't, I will not tell anyone in till I die okay." You said. "Okay thank you." she said. "So is there someone you like?" you asked. "No not really." She answered. "Not really, so Vickie is now not really." Steve said. "Who's Vickie?" you asked. "Someone from band." Your brother answered. "Absolutely not." Robin said. "Yes it is. You know what else?" Steve said. "I don't care--." Robin got interrupted by Steve. "I think you got to stop pretending to be someone else when you're around her. Okay you just got to be yourself." Steve said. "You're literally quoting me to me. You do realize that." Robin answered. Your just in the back listening to the two. "Maybe you need to listen to yourself. Ever think about that? I listened. Look at me Boom. Back in business." Steve started again. "It's not the same thing okay." Robin said. "I actually have to side with Robin in this one, it's like have you ever tried to ask a guy out Steve? How would you do that without knowing if he even likes guys." You said. "Thank you Y/N." Robin said. "I'd get that, except Vickie is definitely not the wrong girl." Steve said. "We just don't know that, do we?" Robin asked. She returned Fast Times paused at 53 minutes and 5 second. Do you know who pause Fast Times at 53 minutes and 5 seconds?" Steve said then there was a pause for like 3 seconds. "People who like boobies." Steve finished. 2Ew1 Gross. Don't say boobies." Robin said. "Bobbies." Steve said again. "It's not a big deal, okay? I like boobies, you like boobies. " Steve said. " I like boobies to, but probably not in the same way as you two do." You said. Steve looked at you through the mirror with a raised eyebrow. "What?" You asked. " Nothing." He just said and went back to the conversation he had with Robin. "Vickie likes boobies. Definitely." Steve said. Robin just shook her head. "It's boobies." He just said one last time.